Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

All premissions on your account are restriced.

itunepewpew

Рекомендуемые сообщения

All premissions on your account are restriced. Please got asterios.tm for details ? wtf is happening 3 accounts from cp got this msg and cant log in... bd got it 2 days ago still cant log.  And now spoiler + crafter(was off)  got it? any logic explanation? we are banned? w8ing for some answers :)

image.png.efe5617655af00d646f74af4071f9922.png

17 minutes ago, HellMagic1942 said:

Yes you are "banned".

lol spoiler banned for sweepig 3 cl's  from 3 mobs xD ?

13 minutes ago, Zombi said:

it woud be nice that support woud be in english.... i used google translate and i submited it as i understood.... hoping to get some answer's soon becouse we want to play!

43 minutes ago, itunepewpew said:

lol spoiler banned for sweepig 3 cl's  from 3 mobs xD ?

Are you trying to make fun of me, or you are really that stupid?!?

The server administration does not give a flying fuck about where, what and how many resources your spoiler got.

If I have to guess, you have broken rule:

4.8 Запрещено совместное использование аккаунта, равно как и передача аккаунта другому лицу.

Rough translation:

You are not allowed to share accounts, nor to give your account to another person.

Before you try to be smart again, with something like "I did not know"

2.1 Незнание или непонимание правил не освобождает от ответственности за их нарушение.

Rough translation:

Not knowing or understanding the rules does not excuse your actions.

Also keep in mind:

2.10 Все аккаунты, принадлежащие одному игроку, могут быть подвергнуты санкциям за нарушение правил на одном из них.

ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS CAN BE BANNED FOR BREAKING THE RULES IN ONE OF THEM.

Word of advise: Do not talk to the GM, the same way you talk to us here.

You are as guilty as a puppy sitting right next to fresh pile of shit. Show them some respect and appologize. And maybe, just maybe...

You will be given another chance. And if you are - think twice before doing something like that again.

9 minutes ago, HellMagic1942 said:

The server administration does not give a flying fuck about where, what and how many resources your spoiler got.

If I have to guess, you have broken rule:

4.8 Запрещено совместное использование аккаунта, равно как и передача аккаунта другому лицу.

Rough translation:

You are not allowed to share accounts, nor to give your account to another person.

Before you try to be smart again, with something like "I did not know"

2.1 Незнание или непонимание правил не освобождает от ответственности за их нарушение.

Rough translation:

Not knowing or understanding the rules does not excuse your actions.

Also keep in mind:

2.10 Все аккаунты, принадлежащие одному игроку, могут быть подвергнуты санкциям за нарушение правил на одном из них.

ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS CAN BE BANNED FOR BREAKING THE RULES IN ONE OF THEM.

Word of advise: Do not talk to the GM, the same way you talk to us here.

You are as guilty as a puppy sitting right next to fresh pile of shit. Show them some respect and appologize. And maybe, just maybe...

You will be given another chance. And if you are - think twice before doing something like that again.

4.8 sharing accounts? but if we play as a cp and we got 9 chars  and 2-3 extra drivers for them? we are braking the rules if we use drivers? how about top cp's chars 24/7on with many drivers? as i understand its acc sharing too? And for other rules as far as i know we did not broke any rules... 

And the worst part of that is that the mesage telling to go asterios.tm/en where is 0 info about that "ban" no reason why we got it.

The part where you talk about guilt, respect and apologize, we are not sure what we did that provoked that ban so i dont think that we shoud appologize.

P.s. i was joking about that sweeping thing :) but as i see not every one got humor sense... sorry i guess?

7 minutes ago, itunepewpew said:

but if we play as a cp and we got 9 chars  and 2-3 extra drivers for them?

Be ready to get banned. As one of the players might break the rules.

16 minutes ago, HawkC4 said:

Be ready to get banned. As one of the players might break the rules.

it woud be nice that rules woud be writen in eng too... again used google translate for rules

and all rules that we might broke 5.2 (curse words) and 4.8(if account sharing count's for same cp members)

im aware that one cp member worte in chat " admin dal****b" and got chat ban for lot of hours, and 20 min later got acc ban.
but spoiler/crafter not sure why? (sharing accounts in constant party i guess?)

Just now, itunepewpew said:

but spoiler/crafter not sure why?

2 hours ago, Zombi said:

You can create a ticket to complete the investigation. You can discuss it with GMs there in a support system.

3 minutes ago, HawkC4 said:

You can create a ticket to complete the investigation. You can discuss it with GMs there in a support system.

again everything is in russian... i crated ticket but not sure if i did it correct, i mean i dont know if i used right categroy etc just wrote login, in game name, email wich was used, last login time and server wich i play. thats all what i needed to do?

26 minutes ago, itunepewpew said:

4.8 sharing accounts? but if we play as a cp and we got 9 chars  and 2-3 extra drivers for them? we are braking the rules if we use drivers?

Sharing accounts is not a problem. I am sharing accounts. 10+ years. Playing together with your husband/wife/siblings is perfectly ok.

We are spending 99% of the ingame time together anyway.

There are however, some extremely arrogant people, who play together for a while, then they steal the accounts and all valuables for themselves.

(SOMETIMES SELLING THEM TO OTHERS FOR REAL MONEY)

If tomorrow, you decide to change the password of the BD and strip him down, there is nothing that can stop you.

I am kinda happy that people like your CP get banned, before they can cause enough damage.

7 minutes ago, HellMagic1942 said:

If tomorrow, you decide to change the password of the BD and strip him down, there is nothing that can stop you.

sorry mate but i think you are a bit delusional, im not sure why you are blaming our cp for someting? We came there to play as a cp and i cant see any situation where we need to change passwords or steal items? we came to play there not to do dump shit, if we decide to leave we will do it as cp....

7 minutes ago, HellMagic1942 said:

I am kinda happy that people like your CP get banned, before they can cause enough damage.

And im not sure about what damage you talk, do we harm you? or in general you hate ppl who are not from russian speaking country?

anyways if you are not a server support member i have nothing to say for you:_) 
have a great day :))

21 minutes ago, itunepewpew said:

We came there to play as a cp and i cant see any situation where we need to change passwords or steal items?

Well you don't NEED TO CHANGE PASSWORD AND STEAL, but you ARE ABLE TO DO IT.

Those rules prevent this abuse.

23 minutes ago, itunepewpew said:

And im not sure about what damage you talk, do we harm you? or in general you hate ppl who are not from russian speaking country?

The damage I talk about is RMT, stealing accounts and ingame valuables.

I am not from Russian speaking country myself. I do not base my judgement on your nationality , but on what you have told me.

29 minutes ago, itunepewpew said:

if you are not a server support member

I am in no way connected to the server administration.

I speak only for myself.

HellMagic1942 man you just delusional, guy asks for help and you talkin shit like 

1 hour ago, HellMagic1942 said:

I am kinda happy that people like your CP get banned, before they can cause enough damage

Admit your self that you share account and then say stuff like sharing acc is ruining game.

Imagine your self in this situation, you get banned without word reason or clear action to take. And then some butt hurt guy starts cheering "how good that you got baned".

Изменено пользователем Xops
Spelling mistake

On 9/21/2021 at 4:11 PM, HellMagic1942 said:

I am not from Russian speaking country myself. I do not base my judgement on your nationality , but on what you have told me

Dude, he told you nothing yet, just asked why his and his mates accounts got banned. You made your own conclusions and started to talk bad language (which violates forum rules btw):

On 9/21/2021 at 2:19 PM, HellMagic1942 said:

How about you will let GMs to solve this issue and stop insulting people (which you do quite often here). 

Изменено пользователем MyxaLT

5 hours ago, MyxaLT said:

he told you nothing yet

He told quite a few things, actually. On top of everything, he confirmed he is sharing account. (So if nothing else, he broke at least that rule)

And all he said was, that others are doing it too.

(As if the actions of others some how magically excuse his actions)

5 hours ago, MyxaLT said:

How about you will let GMs

I cannot "let" the GMs do anything, because they do not answer to me in any way.

However, if it were not you, I wouldn't be writing this even...

I had already forgotten about those banned guys.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...