Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

All permissions on your account are restricted

Stanicheff

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi There ,

I been away for a few days and when I log back my account was like this did not hear for a long from support so i was curios if is some technical issue as server is on Russian and do not speak a lot of Russian so if someone can help me with that . 

Also we are small clan who need clan hall and more active people but after this 20 days missing I dont know if some left it there are other people who are interested in PVE please send me a message in the game if I can log afc  

Regards

George 

Hi,

Your account is banned highly likely. You can leave a request in a support section in order to have an explanation.

Alright ! I drop them a message few days ago and still no respond hope is some technical issue as replay take to long .

So guys , I think i have a ban because of using adrenaline terms and conditions are on russian and im not so good of it .

There are a lot of other players who using similar software so i dont know witch one is aloud and with not I truly sorry about this misunderstanding . 

Any kind of programs and hardware features, that emulates presence of player in game or violating functionality of server software are prohibited.

You can use keyboard or mouse macroses for CP/hp potion use etc, but not for auto farming. Any other kind of programs, like clicker/ACP/BOT, are prohibited.

Изменено пользователем Demandred

On 9/14/2019 at 8:48 PM, Stanicheff said:

There are a lot of other players who using similar software

Not sure they use it here. Asterios has it's own restrictions and automated system to track user/bot activity. You use adrenaline hence you are banned.

• 1 месяц спустя...
08.11.2019 в 11:21, rycka сказал:

Hi i want go play but me write All permisions in your account are restricted whats wrong?

Your account has been banned.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...