Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Amount of boxes allowed

Hazardis

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello all. I've been browsing the forum thoroughly but haven't been able to find this information anywhere. What is the maximum amount of allowed clients opened per player across the servers from here?

Na kakom servere vy igrayete ili khotite igrat'?

What server do you play on or want to play on?

Go play with us on the new 7x.

You can run 2 boxes. One extra for 1 gold coin per week. (that you can buy from other players too)

There is no limit on how many PC you can have running at the same time. So with PC + Laptop, you can have 4 boxes all the time.

Starts September 6th.
Thousands of players a lot of fun.

(You will never lose your items to wipes here)

1 час назад, Zombi сказал:

On which server do you play or want to play?

What server do you play on or want to play on?

I don't currently play on any but plan to play on the new x7 server opening next month. I've barely found detailed information about it though

1 час назад, HellMagic1942 сказал:

Go play with us on the new 7x.

You can run 2 boxes. One extra for 1 gold coin per week. (that you can buy from other players too)

There is no limit on how many PCs you can have running at the same time. So with PC + Laptop, you can have 4 boxes all the time.

Starts September 6th.
Thousands of players a lot of fun.

(You will never lose your items to wipes here)

Thanks a lot for clearing it up. Yes me and a few pals are coming to the x7, finding out the box limit is crucial for planning what classes we will run

2 hours ago, Hazardis said:

I've barely found detailed information about it though

About the server: 
It is 7x, with PA/runes/vitality - you get about 20x exp. The runes last one week only, but you will waste two or three nights to catch subclass bosses lol. Those subs can be leveled to 85 btw. After that you will be playing on 14x with premium.

And keep in mind that catacombs usually open at Monday. So you will spend first 3 days on the field.

You cannot buy professions, only quests. For 2nd profession there is short quest in giran blacksmith npc name is Daeger. It will cost you 3kk.

You cannot spam 1st class professions to get money. You get like 170k or so, and if you repeat the quest you get 17k. So no cheating.

There are helpful premium pets for 5 gold, that work somewhat for leveling. But the baby pets from the quests are far superior than them in the long run.

In fact - mages/healers only work well with kookaburras.

Beast farm (the one with 83-84 monster) gives very good experience, if you feed them with the food, that disables drop.

IMPORTANT!!!

When you pick your buffer, WC 78 COV gives critical chance AND critical power. PP 78 POF gives only critical chance, but the class can buff all the party and has vampiric. So the DPS for melee classes will be far better with WC. This is specific to our server.

Summoned servitors take the SA from your weapon. This is not only for cats/phantoms/unicorns, but also for panters/golems for example. Low C dagger with focus, turns any of them into PVE farming machines.

Everything else you will learn on the way.

6 часов назад, HellMagic1942 сказал:

About the server: 
It is 7x, with PA/runes/vitality - you get about 20x exp. The runes last one week only, but you will waste two or three nights to catch subclass bosses lol. Those subs can be leveled to 85 btw. After that you will be playing on 14x with premium.

And keep in mind that catacombs usually open at Monday. So you will spend first 3 days on the field.

You cannot buy professions, only quests. For 2nd profession there is short quest in giran blacksmith npc name is Daeger. It will cost you 3kk.

You cannot spam 1st class professions to get money. You get like 170k or so, and if you repeat the quest you get 17k. So no cheating.

There are helpful premium pets for 5 gold, that work somewhat for leveling. But the baby pets from the quests are far superior than them in the long run.

In fact - mages/healers only work well with kookaburras.

Beast farm (the one with 83-84 monster) gives very good experience, if you feed them with the food, that disables drop.

IMPORTANT!!!

When you pick your buffer, WC 78 COV gives critical chance AND critical power. PP 78 POF gives only critical chance, but the class can buff all the party and has vampiric. So the DPS for melee classes will be far better with WC. This is specific to our server.

Summoned servitors take the SA from your weapon. This is not only for cats/phantoms/unicorns, but also for panters/golems for example. Low C dagger with focus, turns any of them into PVE farming machines.

Everything else you will learn on the way.

This was a really useful rundown, thanks a lot. I gotta say I agree with many of these settings

Also, if you don't plan to sped a lot of $, you can farm for PA right now. Premium status is shared for all characters in your account between servers. So if you buy it on x5, it will also affect your characters on x7. The easiest way to farm from 0 is to start new character and search for paid academy. You can finish academy for 2 or 3 characters to earn enough to buy 1 gold, which equals 3 days of premium.

6 часов назад, Grapho сказал:

Also, if you don't plan to sped a lot of $, you can farm for PA right now. Premium status is shared for all characters in your account between servers. So if you buy it on x5, it will also affect your characters on x7. The easiest way to farm from 0 is to start new character and search for paid academy. You can finish academy for 2 or 3 characters to earn enough to buy 1 gold, which equals 3 days of premium.

Just to be clear: the "premium account" is actually just from buying the increase rune that is worth 1 gold x 3 days? It isn't a separate purchase?

They give you runes for free for a week for every character.

Premium doubles your rates and can be purchased from the shop (alt + b)

Изменено пользователем Grapho

8 часов назад, Grapho сказал:

They give you runes for free for a week for every character.

Premium doubles your rates and can be purchased from the shop (alt + b)

Okay so what I'm seeing in alt +b is the premium account. Those runes you mention, is there any other way to get them? Either now or after server opens

Runes are for new characters only. Also you can obtain it from special events, but we haven't seen one in a while

2 часа назад, Grapho сказал:

Runes are for new characters only. Also you can obtain it from special events, but we haven't seen one in a while

That's good to know, so PA is the only thing we really gotta keep in mind for now, thanks a lot

4 часа назад, Hazardis сказал:

Okay so what I'm seeing in alt +b is the premium account. Those runes you mention, is there any other way to get them? Either now or after server opens

you can also get additional runes for exp/sp +30% (randomly) for voting for server. Also you can get silver shillen for voting randomly.
these runes from voting doesnt stack with starting runes for 50%, so voting for server can be a nice thing, when these runes will disappear

1 час назад, Hazardis сказал:

That's good to know, so PA is the only thing we really gotta keep in mind for now, thanks a lot

What is usually helpful from alt +B at the very beginning are 3 things:

- Premium Account (a.k.a. "Increase rates")

- +1 window/computer (a.k.a. "Add window")

- Turtle (Pets -> Turtle Ascetic Summon Bracelet) - it's powerful pet with it's own cov-like buff (can't be used on hero) used by many classes for exping (including killing first zaken (80+), labs, etc.)

Изменено пользователем MadeInUkraine

17 часов назад, iGRoKq сказал:

you can also get additional runes for exp/sp +30% (randomly) for voting for server. Also you can get silver shillen for voting randomly.
these runes from voting doesnt stack with starting runes for 50%, so voting for server can be a nice thing, when these runes will disappear

Really good to know, I hadn't seen until know what the vote rewards were

16 часов назад, MadeInUkraine сказал:

What is usually helpful from alt +B at the very beginning are 3 things:

- Premium Account (a.k.a. "Increase rates")

- +1 window/computer (a.k.a. "Add window")

- Turtle (Pets -> Turtle Ascetic Summon Bracelet) - it's powerful pet with it's own cov-like buff (can't be used on hero) used by many classes for exping (including killing first zaken (80+), labs, etc.)

Which one is the cov-like buff? I admit I got no idea what it means with "weapon/armor maintenance"

23 часа назад, Hazardis сказал:

Which one is the cov-like buff? I admit I got no idea what it means with "weapon/armor maintenance"

turtle can buff self-buff cov, not on the player, but only on self

On 8/26/2024 at 8:26 AM, Hazardis said:

DO NOT listen to this crap.

Turtle gives 1 armor and 1 weapon warsmith buffs:

Sharp Edge 1

Sharpens a bladed weapon to increase P. Atk. by 5% and Critical Rate by 20% for 20 minutes.

Spike 1

Adds a spike to a blunt weapon to increase P. Atk. by 5% and its weight for shock attacks by 8% for 20 minute(s).

Restring 1

Enhances the string of a bow or crossbow to increase P. Atk. by 5% and range by 100 for 20 minute(s).

Case Harden 1

Enhances the armor surface to increase P. Def. by 10% for 20 minute(s).

Hard Tanning 1

Tans armor to increase P. Def. by 5% and Evasion by 2 for 20 minutes. Works only on light armor users and can't be used on pets.

Embroider 1

Embroiders a robe to increase P. Def. by 5% and MP Recovery Bonus by 2 for 20 minutes.

The way people WERE using it (and I stress on this "WERE", as if - not anymore), is by letting the damn turtle attack with a skill, and pretty much one-shot 2x HP mob.
I remember getting tons of XP by slapping witch doctors. It was very cool, hands down. After the mobs got boosted by 50% defense, it is better to invest in long term useful pet. Understand - buffalo/cookaburra, or DPS fenrir. All available with quests only.

14 часов назад, HellMagic1942 сказал:

DO NOT listen to this crap.

Turtle gives 1 armor and 1 weapon warsmith buffs:

Sharp Edge 1

Sharpens a bladed weapon to increase P. Atk. by 5% and Critical Rate by 20% for 20 minutes.

Spike 1

Adds a spike to a blunt weapon to increase P. Atk. by 5% and its weight for shock attacks by 8% for 20 minute(s).

Restring 1

Enhances the string of a bow or crossbow to increase P. Atk. by 5% and range by 100 for 20 minute(s).

Case Harden 1

Enhances the armor surface to increase P. Def. by 10% for 20 minute(s).

Hard Tanning 1

Tans armor to increase P. Def. by 5% and Evasion by 2 for 20 minutes. Works only on light armor users and can't be used on pets.

Embroider 1

Embroiders a robe to increase P. Def. by 5% and MP Recovery Bonus by 2 for 20 minutes.

The way people WERE using it (and I stress on this "WERE", as if - not anymore), is by letting the damn turtle attack with a skill, and pretty much one-shot 2x HP mob.
I remember getting tons of XP by slapping witch doctors. It was very cool, hands down. After the mobs got boosted by 50% defense, it is better to invest in long term useful pet. Understand - buffalo/cookaburra, or DPS fenrir. All available with quests only.

Thanks for clearing that up, makes sense that the pets come with these warsmith buffs. I sure am glad that these oneshots are no longer possible lol

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...