Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Enchaned ++

Tsavalen

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello  the  enchaned Rate  on  x7 servers  is boosted ?  

i was  join  asterios  x7  before some  years  and i see alot of people  OE  Items  --

is it normal  ?

i remember on  x7  before  4-6 years  ago    icarus  duals on  giran  from  +6  to   +  10   one  guy  enchading 

66% on Weapons,

50-52 on Armor and Jewerly.

People are getting more and more experienced from server to server. Farm better, faster und get better gear.

On 8/13/2024 at 11:54 AM, Tsavalen said:

Hello  the  enchaned Rate  on  x7 servers  is boosted ?  

i was  join  asterios  x7  before some  years  and i see alot of people  OE  Items  --

is it normal  ?

i remember on  x7  before  4-6 years  ago    icarus  duals on  giran  from  +6  to   +  10   one  guy  enchading 

You see 7x, but it is actually 14x. (PA is basically "free", you can sustain it indefinitely by itself)

On top of that the client is modern, but the server engine behind is based on H5, so farming is easy as hell.

There is this quest in Aden, that gives you enchants and adena. Few years ago, you were able to craft several B weapons to 8+++, just by leveling your twins 60-75.

(Or enchant few A weapons). This quest was nerfed somewhere at 1x. It is still viable thou, but you cannot farm 100 enchants / day anymore.

Another way for getting free enchants was farming mid-level solo kama under Zaken transform. This also got nerfed some time ago, with the improvement of monster defenses. Now you cannot multiply that much monsters.

S+ enchants often sell just above their trash vendor value. And Icarus is cheap trash anyway, you can farm few dozens of them for less than a week and then enchant them.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...