Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Clan name

onlineGO

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello admins, apparently you didn't like my clan name and forced me to change that, I have nothing against that, but could you please guide me how and where can I change it?

13 minutes ago, StеrWоzа said:

Hello. alt +b

What is clan name? )

changenick7387        So the only way to change clan name now, is to pay 250 gold??

If you play on the x5 server, you can go to the x7 server, create a clan there with the name exactly like you have on x5, and when merging, get the name of your clan reset, and change the name for free

11 часов назад, onlineGO сказал:
11 часов назад, StеrWоzа сказал:

What is clan name? )

changenick7387

and what's wrong with that name?
just curious)

1 hour ago, adnaka said:

and what's wrong with that name?
just curious)

You can raise a question to support here https://forum.asterios.tm/support/

Not sure it is safe to share initial clan name here as soon as it is already renamed :) 

On 12/11/2020 at 2:21 PM, HawkC4 said:

Not sure it is safe to share initial clan name here as soon as it is already renamed :) 

Me and my friend have written you already 3 times regarding clan name change. Why are we not getting the response from you? We're asking you to change our name to "LifeHack". Or do you want to pay us 250e for it? We won't, we would rather leave the server than doing this, because you didn't notify us that we're braking the rules, we're ok with this that you don't allow swearring, we didn't know that until you changed the name. However you could have notified us and we would have changed that, but forcing us to pay to change it without any talks it's just bizarre. I see people running with svastikas and other bizzare stuff for months, and you see that ok, but name "Ahuel" isn't ok..

У вас там было матерное название клана. Я отклонила 3 запроса по причине дублирования. Один оставила.

Если вы собираетесь уходить с сервера и не собираетесь дожидаться смены названия клана - напишите в вашем запросе, чтоб его закрыли.

1 hour ago, GM-Kseniya said:

У вас там было матерное название клана. Я отклонила 3 запроса по причине дублирования. Один оставила.

Если вы собираетесь уходить с сервера и не собираетесь дожидаться смены названия клана - напишите в вашем запросе, чтоб его закрыли.

thank you for the answer, we will wait for the name change. And maybe could you indicate when the name will be changed?

On 12/16/2020 at 11:01 PM, GM-Kseniya said:

? ? ?

16.12.2020 в 23:07, onlineGO сказал:

Me and my friend have written you already 3 times regarding clan name change. Why are we not getting the response from you? We're asking you to change our name to "LifeHack". Or do you want to pay us 250e for it? We won't, we would rather leave the server than doing this, because you didn't notify us that we're braking the rules, we're ok with this that you don't allow swearring, we didn't know that until you changed the name. However you could have notified us and we would have changed that, but forcing us to pay to change it without any talks it's just bizarre. I see people running with svastikas and other bizzare stuff for months, and you see that ok, but name "Ahuel" isn't ok..

I read it and it's funny to me that this name is prohibited, but Asterios can surprise
As for the rules, if you haven't noticed, when you create an account in the game client, there are written rules in English of what is good and what is bad!

17.12.2020 в 01:54, onlineGO сказал:

thank you for the answer, we will wait for the name change. And maybe could you indicate when the name will be changed?

within 1 week a, so from 3 days

17.12.2020 в 00:01, GM-Kseniya сказал:

Ксюша они ждут когда будет изменение имени Клана

• 2 недели спустя...

so tell me is that was empty promises, because we didn't saw any changes

Because of your actions I'm losing satisfaction in playing on your server. Are your promises empty or what? How long we will have to wait for clan name change, or should we stop inviting friends and donating?

1 hour ago, onlineGO said:

Because of your actions I'm losing satisfaction in playing on your server. Are your promises empty or what? How long we will have to wait for clan name change, or should we stop inviting friends and donating?

HI there.

Were there any confirmations that the clan name is going to be changed to desired name?

2 hours ago, HawkC4 said:

HI there.

Were there any confirmations that the clan name is going to be changed to desired name?

No answer, nothing, the only answer I got that I'm repeating topic, no hi, nothing. What are you doing, why have you deleted my friends comment week ago? Better give me a ban now or I will seek a revenge, because I had no idea I cant put this name. Do you ever read terms before starting playing the game? Put into chat or something to remind people about offenses because now we're punished pretty much for nothing, just a simple word. 
Either you change the name to "LifeHack" or I leave, my friends most likely too. 1 stopped donating, another 2 most likely will stop too, I will stop playing and you will lose donators, friends who were considering joining us and their clan leader, just because you didn't give me a chance to change the name and punished instantly.

6 hours ago, HawkC4 said:

HI there.

Yes, here.

That was a reply on your message

On 12/17/2020 at 12:07 AM, onlineGO said:

we would rather leave the server

Hence there were no commitments. I'd suggest to rename a clan using common mechanism.

10 hours ago, HawkC4 said:

That was a reply on your message

Hence there were no commitments. I'd suggest to rename a clan using common mechanism.

You mean by paying 250 gold? Btw OnlineGo and me are 2 different persons. 

Если вы собираетесь уходить с сервера и не собираетесь дожидаться смены названия клана

So for how long we have to wait? Eternity?

I mean common, first ever offense on the server and maximum punishment for word which isnt ever racist, Xphobic or any other really bad words, just a simple Russian curse word which is used by majority of our country - Lithuania. 

Just change the name and spare the problems. Save your paying customers or choose to lose them forever for stupid word "Ahuel". We are not going to pay 250g for this.

Ксения ошиблась по поводу переименования.

В случае если имя (игрока, пета или клана) нарушает правила, оно меняется на служебное (сменитьник****). Бесплатное переименование "плохих" имён в нужные игроку/КЛу доступно только в том случае, если на сервере нет возможности сделать это через Alt+B

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...