Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

ban proov

grzd

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello, you said - create a topic for suspended accounts. We made a topic, but you dont answer a reason, why you did that. In our consta 5ban for no reason, same in another consta party's. Can you explain thiS?

i can say u just one thing
U should identify GM who banned your persons and make some topic to him, like thah - To GM Ksenya

Because only GM who banned u can  unban u. Other one GM`s can`t. It`s forbidden.

Meanwhile u can try to make a topic to Admin. But if your gilt will be prooved .... this will be the end of game.

Thats why we want a prooves, becouse we dont used any third program or smth shit.. Its very intresting, i saw few topics before, same problem for random players.

6 часов назад, grzd сказал:

Thats why we want a prooves, becouse we dont used any third program or smth shit.. Its very intresting, i saw few topics before, same problem for random players.

well my topic was deleted, than i said about this problem, so GL ;D

6 hours ago, piqwiq23 said:

i can say u just one thing
U should identify GM who banned your persons and make some topic to him, like thah - To GM Ksenya

Because only GM who banned u can  unban u. Other one GM`s can`t. It`s forbidden.

Meanwhile u can try to make a topic to Admin. But if your gilt will be prooved .... this will be the end of game.

How you need to indentify GM ? If you cant even log in to your acc ? It says "logging in". I didint knew that they banned me until i saw some topics in forum for suspended accounts... If they could write down that "you were banned by (gm's name)" at the bottom of client it would be awesome ! But right now they deleted topic from yesterday w/o answers... Sad story of my life ;-(

Try to write in privat to any GM and ask him to check who it was.

I think it wouldn't be a problem to find out for gms. After make a topic in right directory and for right gm here

http://forum.asterios.tm/forum/85-проблемы-с-аккаунтами/

Изменено пользователем piqwiq23

8 часов назад, grzd сказал:

Hello, you said - create a topic for suspended accounts. We made a topic, but you dont answer a reason, why you did that. In our consta 5ban for no reason, same in another consta party's. Can you explain thiS?

Oh, guy, I'm waiting for answer more than 24 h. Be patient

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...