Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Hello International Players

Tsavalen

Рекомендуемые сообщения

If you consider the Lithuanians as International , well, yes there will be a clan and probably an Ally :D

As much are in x5

We have greek / int clan at x5 mail milleena

Изменено пользователем LeBeast

If you just want to speak in English - yes. There will be some clans, that will communicate with each other using that language.

Anyway, even if you do not speak Russian, you will be able to play with other people in party.

There are like 10-ish abbreviations for classes, and about that much for locations, that you need to know, when looking for party.

People are intelligent, adult people, who do not care where you are from.
You wont see any discrimination. Trust me on this. I did not know a single word when I started here.

But is there like any International servers on x5?

Because all you see is Russians recruiting or Ukranians etc.

I meant Clans not servers. Fat finger typo!

32 minutes ago, Kalio said:

On 8/21/2024 at 5:03 PM, Kalio said:

There are few good international clans on x5, with ACTIVE members.
Perfectly fine for causal play.

On 8/31/2024 at 1:13 AM, geenue said:

I'd join a clan on the new x7 if there is any recruiting. Most likely will start as a BD.

Very bad idea (on the edge of stupidity).

I do not know how to explain this, so you understand it...
Blade dancers are boxes. The damage bonus is way too good to pass.

Because of that - everyone has BD (sometimes with saber-saber) just for the buff.

How does this affect you:

1. When people go somewhere they pick their own BD, not random BD mains.

2. Because everyone "knows" BD is a box. No one will consider a BD useful for anything. (if you dress him up with top duals +4, sub classes, etc... its DPS is good, but no one will care or pick it in party)

It is unlikely that you will see someone recruiting BD. And even less likely that the person who recruits it, will be international.

(This doesn't stop you from picking SK as a subclass, and join as Icon.)

SWS are different animals. There are about half as much on the server, as blade dancers.

Useful as tank replacements for instances. Very useful. Thou it sucks sometimes. We made one SWS run in circles for about 5 hours last 7x. 

(Yes, 5 hours the bro was feeding animals and running in circle around us. Sad and funny at the same time...)

Shilien Elders are most useful as healers. If you want to be recruited - this is your best chance.

(And even if you are not recruited, all people want from you is assist-stigma macros on the leader)

On 9/2/2024 at 3:37 PM, HellMagic1942 said:

Very bad idea (on the edge of stupidity).

I do not know how to explain this, so you understand it...
Blade dancers are boxes. The damage bonus is way too good to pass.

Because of that - everyone has BD (sometimes with saber-saber) just for the buff.

How does this affect you:

1. When people go somewhere they pick their own BD, not random BD mains.

2. Because everyone "knows" BD is a box. No one will consider a BD useful for anything. (if you dress him up with top duals +4, sub classes, etc... its DPS is good, but no one will care or pick it in party)

It is unlikely that you will see someone recruiting BD. And even less likely that the person who recruits it, will be international.

(This doesn't stop you from picking SK as a subclass, and join as Icon.)

SWS are different animals. There are about half as much on the server, as blade dancers.

Useful as tank replacements for instances. Very useful. Thou it sucks sometimes. We made one SWS run in circles for about 5 hours last 7x. 

(Yes, 5 hours the bro was feeding animals and running in circle around us. Sad and funny at the same time...)

Shilien Elders are most useful as healers. If you want to be recruited - this is your best chance.

(And even if you are not recruited, all people want from you is assist-stigma macros on the leader)

Well said ! I'm an archer on x5 still not easy to get parties for laba/kama/raids/instances but i guess is cause im low lvl (65) if i grow i hope to have more hits :P

Even if i think a dual Dagger could deal more dmg and be more appropriate to parties than an archer, or even a nuker as well :) Time will shows

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...