Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Offline Tradeing

Stanicheff

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello Guys.

As not many people in the game can give me info about the .offline command where you can trade 24 hours I was curious is there any command like .offline that provides more than 24 of trading for example 48 hours or something like this 

many thanks 

You can use ".offline force" command. It's increases your offline trade time for another 24 hours and it costs 1 silver.

You can use it several times and each time you will receive +24 hours to your offline trade time. You can check remaining offline trade time by using ".offlineleft" command.

for using ".offline force" command effectively there should be another one silver shilen in the bag. In this case the overall offline trading time will be increased.

Yup in the toon I have like 10-12 silvers when I type .offline force its says going offline for 24 hours for 1 silver that's all

its the same like just .offline 

Изменено пользователем Stanicheff

• 2 недели спустя...
On 3/21/2024 at 2:15 PM, Опытный said:

U can try  

.offline /force

and this does not work my friend unfortunately 

I notice a lot of traders do trade for more than 24h but probably only God Blessed knows the secret till then we hope there will be the answer one day 

23.03.2024 в 21:05, Stanicheff сказал:

and this does not work my friend unfortunately 

I notice a lot of traders do trade for more than 24h but probably only God Blessed knows the secret till then we hope there will be the answer one day 

Check this thread, I will find the answer

• 4 недели спустя...

Great Russians were so kind to explain to me how it working 

1 . start selling with the character and type .offline trade 

2. start a new client again and log in with the same character 

3. Type .offline force again with the character you already do typed .offline trade 

4. Done you add extra 24h to your offline trade :) 

5 Any time you log in with the character and type .offline force  command you add an extra 24h to the offline trade of your seller 

6 you will need another character in the same account as your offline trader  you can log in with him and check the remaining offline trade time of the seller by typing  .offlineleft or .offline left commands 

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...