Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

EuroFriendly Guild!

ZomvrA

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi everyone, finally I decided to create this post because I’m in love with this server and with its popuplation, mostly Ru and Ukr but even being diff for them and for me to communicate you always find someone who tries to help you. 

A part from that, I’m looking for a CentralEurope guild or a Spanish Guild, english guild , i don’t care, but people who can talk to me en english and don’t make me think i’m bothering them.

if someone know something about this kind of euro players playing asterios X5, please let me know here or even in game! “Bandurrio is my character and “BlastingSoul.

thanks for your help!!!

Try here

Изменено пользователем Подпивасник

5 часов назад, Подпивасник сказал:

You are the most "smart" guy in the World? Why you troll? Leave this topic and never come back

1 minute ago, fRzwOw said:

You are the most "smart" guy in the World? Why you troll? Leave this topic and never come back

Just tried to help with yor above question, but I'm not authorized to resolve this kind of your newly identified personal troubles.

Good luck!

Только что, Подпивасник сказал:

Just tried to help with yor above question, but I'm not authorized to resolve this kind of your newly identified personal troubles.

Good luck!

I have no troubles, it seems yo have them, learn english and be normal guy, don't troll, you can be banned

15 hours ago, ZomvrA said:

and don’t make me think i’m bothering them.

NOT A SINGLE RUSSIAN SPEAKER THINKS THAT!

No matter how bad I speak their language, everyone is respectful to my culture and origin.

Their language is pretty complex, (even more compared to English). You need to spend 10+ years to get a grasp on their grammar. 
They, themselves are studying it for more than that.

Learning to communicate with them, even at some basic level with difficulties is totally worth it.

The culture is very interesting, and so are some of the individuals here.

I started with saying "sps" to people I like, and "idi nah" to people I do not.

This was more than a decade ago. (I had no clue what it meant then).

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...