Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

after soe from talking island

NikoAsia

Рекомендуемые сообщения

After i did soe from obelisk to victory it's port me to Giran somebody can help me to get back on my village cuz 12 lvl dont have enough money to get back there thx in advance! 

P.S Admins fix that bugs new people's now can't return back on their village's after this 

1 hour ago, NikoAsia said:

P.S Admins fix that bugs new people's now can't return back on their village's after this 

That area is a bit special and needs changes to game engine to be fixed. I don't know how hard it is to fix it (probably hard) but this bug is known for quite a while now, by Admin too ofc.

Изменено пользователем V1nt

45 minutes ago, V1nt said:

That area is a bit special and needs changes to game engine to be fixed. I don't know how hard it is to fix it (probably hard) but this bug is known for quite a while now, by Admin too ofc.

hope they will answer me fast soon as possible to return me back to my village cuz on 12 lvl u dont have enough money for this teleport even to Gludio from Giran is cost 40k

People are lazy and do not like to collect drop, so you can go to any high level location and pick up someone's money just from the ground, or just donate 1-2 gold and your life will be much simplified.

18 minutes ago, StopGaming said:

so you can go to any high level location and pick up someone's money just from the ground

It was nerfed. You cant pick up drop if there is like 15 lvl difference or something around that (yes, from ground i mean). I dont remember if its difference with monster or with player who killed it.

Edit: He could have made it long ago by foot or by sending adena from another character though by doing a few quests

27 minutes ago, StopGaming said:

People are lazy and do not like to collect drop, so you can go to any high level location and pick up someone's money just from the ground, or just donate 1-2 gold and your life will be much simplified.

donate is not a problem but why i shoud i do it when server have bugs like this one ? And waste of time to pick up another peoples adena clown player or what you are?

1 час назад, NikoAsia сказал:

donate is not a problem but why i shoud i do it when server have bugs like this one ? And waste of time to pick up another peoples adena clown player or what you are?

Write u nickname, i send u adena for tp)
just stay calm.

Изменено пользователем donebass

1 hour ago, donebass said:

Write u nickname, i send u adena for tp)
just stay calm.

Movie nickname as i can see forum is dead administrators dont take care about this problem or new peoples who joined in the server cappa !

12 minutes ago, NikoAsia said:

Movie nickname as i can see forum is dead

It's mostly active in russian language only

administrators dont take care about this problem

There is no quick solution to this problem and this is why it's not done,  at least not acceptable quick solution (could make probably that zone inaccessible after all lol )

new peoples who joined in the server cappa

Maybe because there are more important things at work (including this project) and in life than a new player who can't get out of Giran on his own lol.
Even for one minute longer looking for a solution to this engine problem is more useful than that.

45 минут назад, NikoAsia сказал:

Movie nickname as i can see forum is dead administrators dont take care about this problem or new peoples who joined in the server cappa !

Yes, you are right.  Administration has been doing everything wrong for all 15 years of the project's life. Only in the end they have a complex of servers with the largest and most stable online.

4 часа назад, NikoAsia сказал:

donate is not a problem but why i shoud i do it when server have bugs like this one ?

I would add this question to the FAQ 😄

Admin stated somewhere, that some of the Talking Island's "zones" (or map squares to be more precise) are somewhat linked to other areas in the world and technical location of said areas are somewhere else in the world of L2. Example is Elven Ruins: located in Talking Island, but technically it is somewhere in Hellbound (or something like that). That is why these type of bugs happen.

4 minutes ago, Auberdine said:

Admin stated somewhere, that some of the Talking Island's "zones" (or map squares to be more precise) are somewhat linked to other areas in the world and technical location of said areas are somewhere else in the world of L2. Example is Elven Ruins: located in Talking Island, but technically it is somewhere in Hellbound (or something like that). That is why these type of bugs happen.

it is a joke right ? :D Elven Ruins located in hellbound open ur map

Только что, NikoAsia сказал:

it is a joke right ? :D Elven Ruins located in hellbound open ur map

Do you understand the difference between "technically" and "factually"?

On 10/26/2022 at 10:21 PM, NikoAsia said:

it is a joke right ?

Explanation far from perfect but that is not a joke. What you see on map and how it is coded in the game engine are two different things.

Original post from Admin (Rus)
https://forum.asterios.tm/topic/576896-teleport-iz-elven-ruins/?do=findComment&comment=9383333

Elven ruins are below HB on "original map"

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...