Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Inhabitants of the Forest of the Dead

Davkey

Рекомендуемые сообщения

So the quest required you to meet Dorian at night in the cursed village, but none of the NPCs spawn at night. Is something changed in this server?

I looked up information about it on the forum. Maybe this will help.

1. Time in game - /time

2. It seems that on this server, this RB respawns once a real day, not a game day.

3. Leave a twink, and with the onset of each game night, check if the RB has respawned.

4. Perhaps RB does not appear immediately after the change of day to night, but after a couple of minutes.

16 hours ago, HR0N said:

I looked up information about it on the forum. Maybe this will help.

1. Time in game - /time

2. It seems that on this server, this RB respawns once a real day, not a game day.

3. Leave a twink, and with the onset of each game night, check if the RB has respawned.

4. Perhaps RB does not appear immediately after the change of day to night, but after a couple of minutes.

So the NPCs at night only spawn when Von Hellman is on? They usually spawned at night without the Raid Boss

Just try to login at 00:01 game time ( every 4 real hours)few times a (real) day to check. 

2 часа назад, Davkey сказал:

So the NPCs at night only spawn when Von Hellman is on? They usually spawned at night without the Raid Boss

The NPC Dorian should not be a problem, he appears during the daytime (game time).

And RB needs to be caught at night.

As well as:

Цитата

I checked this NPC for x5.

Dorian.thumb.jpg.a63aa1708aa7538b98c4b0fc1fa3b459.jpg

I also have an idea that the specified time may be confused due to translation. In order to eliminate this error, you need to remember that the NPCs Dorian and RB appear at different times of the game day.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...