Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Wich buffer do you recomend? Help me!

Christian57

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Im going to play solo for a few months, I know that the key of success in this game is teamwork but I come from l2 where I play for so many years with a lot of people and this time I feel like I want to play alone at least for the moment. I dont want to get rich or become max level, I just want to enjoy the game slowly with my artisan, my scavenger and my buffer. Some kind of retirement lol

So wich buffer should I play with?

1.- I need it to help my scavenger to do his work properly. The higher the lvl I can reach without extra help the better!

2.- I need to resist with 0 problems when I decide to leveling him against the mobs fighting them 1 by 1 slow but constantly.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my terrible english

1 hour ago, Christian57 said:

1.- I need it to help my scavenger to do his work properly. The higher the lvl I can reach without extra help the better!

Prophet is the best class for you.

He gets his buffs earlier than WC. 

He has holy (extremely useful for solo play in catacombs and places with unholy mobs)

He has Resurrect and Wind Walk buff. Essential.

1 hour ago, Christian57 said:

2.- I need to resist with 0 problems when I decide to leveling him against the mobs fighting them 1 by 1 slow but constantly.

You can play without much problems, until level 60. After that the monster become difficult. At 70 you wont have enough damage to effectively spoil anything.

At 76 unless you get yourself a wolf, you will be wasting your time.

The reason for this is that monster become progressively difficult to farm. 70 monster, is like 60% harder to kill, and at the same time, that much stronger.

It will become nearly impossible for you to kill champion monsters. (Blue and Red one...)

Do not forget to pass your academy. It reduces the % loss at death from 10% to 5%. Essential piece of equipment.

Ah thank you for the info, but without Vampiric rage the prophet and without regen mp

4 hours ago, Christian57 said:

Ah thank you for the info, but without Vampiric rage the prophet and without regen mp

On this server Prophet has Vampiric Rage at lvl 40
https://asterios.tm/index.php?cmd=bd#skills.class.17

17 hours ago, Christian57 said:

Do not try to improvise. I play here for 10+ years.

When I say go prophet, go prophet...

Vampiric, mass buff, mana regen... everything the WC has, the prophets have it too...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...