Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Do you speak english?

D4rnok

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello !

I am looking forward to challenge myself to learn russian and similarly to English i would like to learn that during Lineage 2 sessions.

I know it will be hard for me to play at this server but to be honest I heard is the best server on market right now and the only way to feel the spirit of L2.

IF there is anyone who do not mind to play sometimes with non russian speaker, maybe practice English and teach me some russian I would love to get in touch with you!

Planning to play Dark Avenger and try to stick with anyone.

I Don't care about hardcore results.

I just want to have fun few hours a day.

Bless you and good luck!

Спасибо

Be aware that in realities of the asterios a dark avanger has sense only as a member of pvp-oriented constant party.

If you wanna play on defender character take a look for a shillien knight. After acquiring the Pain of Shillien you will be a desirable person for any random parties for exping and in instance zones. However, even Shillien Knight not so easy for a solo player.

First of all, check out asterios local changes in game mechanics. Like that prophet has a vampiric rage and ability to buff all party members (just like a warcrayer) and transferring special abilities from weapon to a summons (not for pets!). 

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...