Asterios

Lucky Pig — Top Beast for Elite

Runа

Рекомендуемые сообщения

General info

Luckfy.jpg.edee939e5b10a54f8b0c3a006689da36.jpg

Lucky Pig:

• Lucky Pig looks like a flying piglet.
  • Lucky Pig announces its appearance so everyone could complete for its feeding and becomes attached to a certain character.
  • Lucky Pig eats adena around it. If you don’t feed it in 10 minutes, it’ll disappear.
  • You can feed Lucky Pig 3 times min., 10 times max.
  • If you feed Lucky Pig well, you can get a reward.

Lucky Pig appears in the following zones:

Lucky Pig lvl 52: Enchanted Valley.

Lucky Pig lvl 70: Forest of the Dead, Valley of Saints.

Lucky Pig lvl 80: Beast Farm, Plains of the Lizardmen, Sel Mahum Training Grounds, Field of Silence, Field of Whispers, Crypts of Disgrace, Den of Evil, Primeval Isle, Dragon Valley (mobs for hunting alone).

How to find Lucky Pig!

In all the above zones Lucky Pig appears at random. When Lucky Pig appears, there’s a message in the chat (and a cry). Note: if you use NPC’s words disabled option, you will not notice the message about Lucky Pig’s appearance, so don’t disable this option while you’re hunting.

Use /target Lucky Pig macros to find Lucky Pig quicker.

When you’ve found it, you need to feed it with adena, min 3, mix 10 times. To stop feeding, talk to Lucky Pig, after 3rd feeding it will lose its wings. If you feed the piglet 10 times, it loses its wings automatically.

Reward

After Lucky Pig has lost its wings and come down you have to kill it to get your reward. Depending on the quality of feeding Lucky Pig may become golden or pink when it’s lost its wings. Your reward will also be different.

162705275_.thumb.JPG.e90a5a26f3e75bb92b95f42a695b8dc8.JPG

P.S. > I will kill you for a Lucky Pig!

Изменено пользователем Runа
~ ♕

You can also find them at Cemetery near Aden, Silent Valley, Ancient Battleground and in more locations i just don't remember already where i have seen them.

16 часов назад, V1nt сказал:

You can also find them

at Fields of Massacre, Blazing Swamp
that's about Aden.

Скрытый текст

22 часа назад, Runа сказал:

Lucky Pig lvl 52: Enchanted Valley.

Lucky Pig lvl 70: Forest of the Dead, Valley of Saints.

Lucky Pig lvl 80: Beast Farm, Plains of the Lizardmen, Sel Mahum Training Grounds, Field of Silence, Field of Whispers, Crypts of Disgrace, Den of Evil, Primeval Isle, Dragon Valley (mobs for hunting alone).

i think the list of hunting zones, where LP can spawn is much more.

I'm pretty sure there are more locations where it spawns, guess it must be an open area, not instance zone

On 11/20/2021 at 8:21 AM, V1nt said:

You can also find them at Cemetery near Aden, Silent Valley, Ancient Battleground and in more locations i just don't remember already where i have seen them.

Met it a few times in the Giants Cave not far from the entrance and in the catacombs as well. 

15 hours ago, DekeShaw said:

Met it a few times in the Giants Cave

Me too, but because it is only at entrance i am not sure if its intended, maybe it spawning there is a bug and it was supposed to spawn in Silent Valley instead.

• 3 недели спустя...

In asterios, the lucky pig appear where mobs are often killed. Except for instances.

• 1 месяц спустя...

This guide is complete brain fart. Nothing more.

On 11/20/2021 at 4:13 AM, Runа said:

Depending on the quality of feeding Lucky Pig may become golden or pink when it’s lost its wings.

The quality of feeding is not important. 1 adena = 10000000000000000 adena.

The pig only cares how many times you feed him. Ideally, you should not click transform, and just keep feeding it till it does on its own.

Lucky Pig appears in the following zones:

The pig does not simply spawn in zone "X". It spawns where and when monster is killed.

This means that walking around the map and spamming target marco does very little.

As a vague rule, you can expect spawn when farming in 40+ non-instance zones.

Reward

Also, golden pig does not automatically give you the neolithic.

Important:

There is no such thing as farming lucky pigs.

It is like lottery. You may kill 9999 monsters, and the guy who kills the 10000th, he gets the pig, not you.

My advice:

If you see free one, you get it, you hide it and you feed it. (cuz everyone is a rat and will contest you otherwise).

If you see taken one, you go there - you transform it, and take it with one shot. (cuz you are rat too, and have to contest it).

In the few instances, for the last 10+ years here, the "STRAY" lucky pigs that I found with macro on random, were in zones with extreme Z difference. (hills and traps). Making them spawn higher or lower than the player level, making it impossible for them to hear the pig and realize one has spawned.

However, the chances that one spawns in exactly that zone, and exactly on a place with higher Z, it is so low, that ... i would rather farm the roulette, than wasting time to roam and spam macros.

Изменено пользователем HellMagic1942

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...