Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

SA proxy offline ?

dudulabio

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Me and my party are from SA, since yesterday we'r having issues regarding latency here, probably the proxy that u guys had for the server is off or something? Is it coming back anytime soon ?

I dont know if its possible for the staff to do this,  but would be great if they could let us use exit lag or something 

The server has several IP-addresses. The client acquires the IP-address randomly. The system is automated. Player cannot  change the IP-address to connect (only re-execution of the client can help to change the IP-address).

more was reduced the amount of ip available by the server? because we had no problem with that and now half of the CP has had a problem for more than 2 days

You can check the capacity using WinMTR. It would show the whole list of network points between your computer and the server. Also it would show the echo responses from each of the point. It would help to understand where the problem is.

Connection diagnostics link is in my signature.

Изменено пользователем HawkC4

can you answer if the amount of proxy ip has been reduced? because it's no use doing any kind of test if in the end the amount of IP was reduced, it's very unlikely that 5~6 members have the same problem, when a few days before everyone had a normal ping

I just wanna know if its possible to make exit lag usable or at least try to solve this proxy problem, there is no way that my group is the only one affected by this. Unfortunately we'll have to leave the server cause its impossible to play with more than 1 second of delay. Anyway...thanks for u'r time.

8 hours ago, Dogo said:

Doesn't work.

Remove the port.

6 hours ago, dannyllo said:

because it's no use doing any kind of test if in the end the amount of IP was reduced

Do not try to use your brains on your own, it will only make your head hurt.

Forget about "amount of IP", and similar shamanistic rituals.

1. Connect to the game.

2. Write .ip

3. Put the IP and run this program for few minutes.

Then post the results here. It will take you 5 minutes to do it.

And if you are struggling 12 hours to make it, maybe you should not be playing video games at first place...

11 часов назад, HellMagic1942 сказал:

Remove the port.

Do not try to use your brains on your own, it will only make your head hurt.

Forget about "amount of IP", and similar shamanistic rituals.

1. Connect to the game.

2. Write .ip

3. Put the IP and run this program for few minutes.

Then post the results here. It will take you 5 minutes to do it.

And if you are struggling 12 hours to make it, maybe you should not be playing video games at first place...

''And if you are struggling 12 hours to make it, maybe you should not be playing video games at first place...Do not try to use your brains on your own, it will only make your head hurt...'' Bro? Why do u have to be so rude about it ? This is the second time that u asnwer some of my posts here on this forum, and let me tell u, u'r no help at all, all u do is talk some useless sh1t to ppl on their topics. U should rethink about what u'r doing with your life, cause u'r the one spending 12 hours a day on asterios forum talking sh1t while ppl are just trying to get help to play the server. Get over yourself
fvcking forum rat

3 hours ago, Dogo said:

I had no idea the port should be left aside. Anyway, here it is:

ipwin.JPG

Here we can see the traffic has 6 and more % of loss (starting from the 8th step). The only way is to use VPN or try to connect through another provider (mobile as an example).

Изменено пользователем HawkC4

9 минут назад, HawkC4 сказал:

Aqui podemos ver que o tráfego tem 6 e mais% de perda (a partir da 8ª etapa). A única maneira é usar VPN ou tentar se conectar por meio de outro provedor (celular, por exemplo).

would you have any free VPN to indicate?

19 minutes ago, HawkC4 said:

Here we can see the traffic has 6 and more % of loss (starting from the 8th step). The only way is to use VPN or try to connect through another provider (mobile as an example).

Can you explain how the entire group was playing without VPNs (with good latency) and suddely everyone was affect by this problem at the same time?

Изменено пользователем Dogo

hello.

I'm also playing SA is until 2 days ago it was perfect playing on the server 0 ping. but 2 days ago it was really hard to play. what can you be doing for us to help?

8 hours ago, dudulabio said:

''And if you are struggling 12 hours to make it, maybe you should not be playing video games at first place...Do not try to use your brains on your own, it will only make your head hurt...'' Bro? Why do u have to be so rude about it ? This is the second time that u asnwer some of my posts here on this forum, and let me tell u, u'r no help at all, all u do is talk some useless sh1t to ppl on their topics. U should rethink about what u'r doing with your life, cause u'r the one spending 12 hours a day on asterios forum talking sh1t while ppl are just trying to get help to play the server. Get over yourself
fvcking forum rat

First.

My post pointed out to the other fella, that he didn't followed the instructions right, and he had to remove the port.

That is far from "useless".

Second.

When you ask here for help, and people instruct you what to do, you simply do it. You do not keep asking stupid irrelevent questions.

For example "did the mount of IP changed?" is as stupid as one question can go...

4 минуты назад, HellMagic1942 сказал:

First.

My post pointed out to the other fella, that he didn't followed the instructions right, and he had to remove the port.

That is far from "useless".

Second.

When you ask here for help, and people instruct you what to do, you simply do it. You do not keep asking stupid irrelevent questions.

For example "did the mount of IP changed?" is as stupid as one question can go...

Its funny to think that u REALLY believe u'r being helpful to anyone here. Dont worry, we fixed the problem, no thanks to u sir, have a GN.

7 hours ago, Dogo said:

Can you explain how the entire group was playing without VPNs (with good latency) and suddely everyone was affect by this problem at the same time?

I do not know the exact reasons, but it seems somewhere in the middle of the track, you start losing packets and the time gets signifficant.

Three things are worth to do now:

1. Test with mobile internet. (The server traffic is minimal)

2. This screenshot here, you print it out, you go to your provider and you ask him to fix the route to the server.

3. You try to use VPN, hoping that your request will be traveling a different path.

Give ProtonVPN a try.

(Also, I sometimes share my internet to other friends (for reasons...). In a way playing it like VPN server... AS I said, the traffic for L2 is minimal, you can make a network on your own.)

8 minutes ago, dudulabio said:

Its funny to think that u REALLY believe u'r being helpful to anyone here. Dont worry, we fixed the problem, no thanks to u sir, have a GN.

Im glad I helped...

14 hours ago, Dogo said:

On 10/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, HawkC4 said:

The server has several IP-addresses. The client acquires the IP-address randomly. The system is automated. Player cannot  change the IP-address to connect (only re-execution of the client can help to change the IP-address).

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...