Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

conection problem

FrenzyBlades

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Most likely the reason is DDoS  attacks and not much can be done about it, i hope they will stop in a week...
Pretty much everyone has it

Изменено пользователем V1nt

Good morning everyone,

Can't go through select server part. Clicking and pressing Enter doesn't work. Any ways to solve my logging in problem? And am I the only one with this issue?  https://prnt.sc/1rdg9rv

Изменено пользователем letsJACK

Did u manage to solve this connection issue? Coz i also have the same problem and can't log in.

No you are not the only one. For me solution was to connect through mobile internet

Hello administrators,

have problem, arrived to abandon camp (dwarf village) in the pit and got critical error. After that trying to login and immediately getting critical errors have no time to do even push the button. Made PC restart and recheck L2 for newest files - no help. 

In screens is information.

What can i do what can play again or maybe you can manually teleport me outside?

Thank you in advance.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

I dont get it why have to change my internet, have perfect conection and i connect to all around world servers, just here i cant. 

Screenshot_18.png

Hello,
I am playing from LatinAmerica(Chile), I wanted to ask for any vpn that you recommend, one that you use from Latin America or US.
Also consult them for the location of the server, to configure the country in the vpn.
I am currently using nordvpn using UK, France, Germany or Poland; as a country within nordvpn. but in all I have a problem with packet loss.

thx

same here, log in problems, disconects, on screen load stuck, + in option menu anti alias, hdr rendering not working, distances of npc not working, brightness option also not working:/

Can't select PRIME server. Don't really know what to do else. Tried to reinstall game, turn off firewall and windows defender, restart internet... Nothing helps. Can log in to other ASTERIOS servers but PRIME doesn't work for me. On open day and yesterday I was able to log in normally. The issue only since this morning. 

I have not fixed the issue with selecting Prime server. It worked 2 days ago, now I can`t play anymore. I even bought some golds coins... :(

I get auto disconnect when trying to log Prime server, other servers work just fine...

This happens since the morning

On 9/6/2021 at 11:45 PM, kamielis said:

I have not fixed the issue with selecting Prime server. It worked 2 days ago, now I can`t play anymore. I even bought some golds coins... :(

I did manage to fix my issue with connection to Prime server. I do not know how selecting a server has gotten to be affected by this, but my solution was to disable all my non windows services. 

To try it out:

Open your comand prompt => Type 'msconfig' (window pops up) =>Go to 'Services' Tab =>Check the "Hide all Microsoft services" =>disable all other services you are not falimiar with

but the problem of getting disconects and lag stutters still remains , do what u want, only on firts half of the day posible to play..when online hits more then 10k it starts laging

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...