Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

over enchant weapon vs non over enchant.

juststop88

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello

I've been checking the market on this server and I noticed that for example a +9/10 Icarus dual dagger is way more expensive than +4 skull edge dual dagger, but at the end of the day they have almost the same P. Attack, am I missing something? 

I know that on classic L2, OE adds % to SS damage, does the same apply on this server, or is it just bling bling. I haven't never played the Hi5 Chronicle before.

Thank you in advance for your answers!

skull edge will bring more damage than icarus dual daggers, i think because of the weapon "grade" higher (i mean s84 grade weapon will deal more damage than s80 grade weapon)

but its only my opinion

sure dont to forget attribute your weapon 

and sure if u can enchant it)

and here officially high five chronicles but client it self is from "gods of distruction" (next chronicles)

good luck 

it is too low differance in over enchant and non over enchant weapons if you use blow skills (there is only differance if you use simple attack). 

but lifestones insertion as Yami said is more expensive such as PVP bonus for icarus vs dynasty dual daggers 

as for me, i prefer dynasty dual daggers cuz you can make them rare(a.speed bonus) and its easier to get PVP bonus, LS

3 hours ago, mdCt said:

it is too low differance in over enchant and non over enchant weapons if you use blow skills (there is only differance if you use simple attack). 

but lifestones insertion as Yami said is more expensive such as PVP bonus for icarus vs dynasty dual daggers 

as for me, i prefer dynasty dual daggers cuz you can make them rare(a.speed bonus) and its easier to get PVP bonus, LS

Hi, thank you for your reply, but based on the below formula I found here on forum (google translated) , P.attack is a part of  the blow damage formula, the higher it is the more damage you do.  

" Damage = 70 * (power + pAtk + staticCritDmg) * SS * GDB * mod_per / pDef

power - power Scilla

pAtk - character's physical attack

staticCritDmg - stat bonus to attack point during crit (look in .w near crit multiplier)

SS - if nipples are on = 1.5

GDB (для pve) - Gracia Physical Skill Damage Bonus = 1,10113

GDB (для pvp) - Gracia Physical Skill Damage Bonus = 1,15113

mod_per - modifiers affecting the power of critical attack as a percentage

pDef - physical defense of the target " 

Skull dual + 4  - average price 2 - 2.5 KKK  P.Attack 445 

Icarus dual +11 - average price 5-6 KKK (if you are lucky)  P.attack  446  

The only positive I find for Dynasty/Icarus  is the easier PVP bonus, because if you take the Skull daggers you get the same P.attack and damage and you use the left over 2.5 kkk on adding life stones.

2 минуты назад, juststop88 сказал:

" Damage = 70 * (power + pAtk + staticCritDmg) * SS * GDB * mod_per / pDef

power - power Scilla

pAtk - character's physical attack

staticCritDmg - stat bonus to attack point during crit (look in .w near crit multiplier)

SS - if nipples are on = 1.5

GDB (для pve) - Gracia Physical Skill Damage Bonus = 1,10113

GDB (для pvp) - Gracia Physical Skill Damage Bonus = 1,15113

mod_per - modifiers affecting the power of critical attack as a percentage

pDef - physical defense of the target " 

the formula is OK, but if you try to count dmg with skills, you will find that 100/200 p.atak differance on your weapon is totally nothing.

the most increasing is mod_per and you can enchant it with your passive skills, gaining epic rings(Ant Queen, Baium) or oly ring

as conclusion: mid/top dual daggers are better if your mod_per is maximized. if not ==> maximize it, not p.atak

2 hours ago, mdCt said:

the formula is OK, but if you try to count dmg with skills, you will find that 100/200 p.atak differance on your weapon is totally nothing.

the most increasing is mod_per and you can enchant it with your passive skills, gaining epic rings(Ant Queen, Baium) or oly ring

as conclusion: mid/top dual daggers are better if your mod_per is maximized. if not ==> maximize it, not p.atak

Thanks, I will do the math to see what fits better.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...