Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

question about delevel and block exp

avenage

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Cześć

i have a 2 questions

1. How can i delevelmy character on this server? I hope dont need hit guards...:P have to dlvl 7 lvl :)

2. There is any option to click block exp?

thanks

В 05.07.2016 at 01:34, avenage сказал:

Cześć

i have a 2 questions

1. How can i delevelmy character on this server? I hope dont need hit guards...:P have to dlvl 7 lvl :)

2. There is any option to click block exp?

thanks

1. Unfortunately, you have to kick monster, than wait for him to kill you. Delevelling on guards doesn't work no more.

16 часов назад, kronoss сказал:

Delevelling on guards doesn't work no more.

:blink: Since when? 

14 часа назад, NoDisco сказал:

:blink: Since when? 

Don't know but was also shocked when discovered it by myself. When I died by the hands of guard exp was not removed. 

30 минут назад, kronoss сказал:

Don't know but was also shocked when discovered it by myself. When I died by the hands of guard exp was not removed. 

need to check it, 'cause i deleveled my bounty hunter few months ago from 72 to 52 by guards

and i haven't seen something about it in news or in a list of changes

3 минуты назад, NoDisco сказал:

need to check it, 'cause i deleveled my bounty hunter few months ago from 72 to 52 by guards

and i haven't seen something about it in news or in a list of changes

I have also seen some dwarf who delevelled himself with the help of monsters in lair of antharas. He offered me to increase my pvp count by killing him again and again but i refused. Anyway, there is no point in running into lair of antharas from the teleport (as he did) so i think he had also discovered this dissapoinment about guards.

On 9 Июль 2016 г. at 0:54 AM, kronoss said:

I have also seen some dwarf who delevelled himself with the help of monsters in lair of antharas. He offered me to increase my pvp count by killing him again and again but i refused. Anyway, there is no point in running into lair of antharas from the teleport (as he did) so i think he had also discovered this dissapoinment about guards.

I have deleveled 2% whith help of Giran guards now.) Delevelling whith help of Rune (and some others, might be) guards dosen't work.

• 1 месяц спустя...

Giran guard from the gate near the Blacksmith can help you with this problem. You even don't need to hit him, you just need to be flagged. And don't forget to take off academy circlet.

if you still need a dlvl you can easly go to dragon valley entrance and run towards first mage type mob.die and revive yourself with another character from a distance. get up and move 1 step. die repeat. call your friends so they can revive you too! its like pokemon go but with dead bodies

Изменено пользователем ChinChill

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...