Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Account deleted?

B3ast

Рекомендуемые сообщения

To anyone whom may concern,

Dear Admins

I am an old player since 2011 i think, you could see it on my profile here at forums, so i will get straight to the point.

I tried to connect to the game after 2 maybe 3 years again and i realised with big surprise that my game account wasn't anymore. To be honest i tried RE-creating the same Game account i had in the past and it was created succesfully.

My question is simple. Is there any Game rule which says that old accounts which have been used more than a year or 2 will not be considered as active and will be deleted? Because to any rules i read i didn't saw that somewhere.

Thank you very much for your attention.

By the way Game account ID : **********

Check that on your own please. And kindly let me know what happened and if there's any chance to get my toon back.

Regards,

B3ast

Изменено пользователем Himba
акк засветил

http://forum.asterios.tm/topic/404613-почему-удаляют-персонажей/?do=findComment&comment=6784837

Here's a comment on the same issue administrator Player

For questions related to:
- The loss of access to the account or the character;
- Banam and unban;
- The disappearance of objects, characters, accounts;
- Problems with access to referral bonuses;
- Fraud, botovodstvom or other violations of the rules of the server;
- Other issues on which it would be desirable to maintain privacy;
should write to the section Problems with accounts (PSA), the pattern of its rules. Link to create a new theme, and the rest of the instructions are there, though.

Administration delete unusable accounts every year.  We inform our players about it with letters sending to your e-mail that contain instruction on prevention deleting accounts.

Letters are sending automatically so if you haven't got a letter probably you've checked another e-mail, or it could be at spam folder.

Administation never delete accounts with mark 'donate'.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...