Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

can`t buy Gold from UK

Qtvela

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello,

My bank is LloydTSB. I have Visa Debit card, but i can`t pay for gold with it? What is the problem?

Hello,

My bank is LloydTSB. I have Visa Debit card, but i can`t pay for gold with it? What is the problem?

O2 card can sort out your problem. At least it worked for me.

you can do it with Webmoney

No, because it is only the Russian service ..... for example he is from England, and he can only get the gold with a message from your mobile phone Изменено пользователем OrdinaryPeople

No, because it is only the Russian service ..... for example he is from England, and he can only get the gold with a message from your mobile phone

bullshit. did the same in Latvia.

No, well, if a credit card to fill up, and registered in Russia, then you can at least from Antarctica to replenish =) as well as a terminal that can fund your account in WebMoney in Russia except where there is no ......

• 2 недели спустя...

So i have a idea. Maybe someone can buy Gold for me and i send money to your bank account?

Изменено пользователем Qtvela

So i have a idea. Maybe someone can buy Gold for me and i send money to your bank account?

you will be banned as well as the person who helped you. Just send SMS , i used O2 and it worked for me.

you will be banned as well as the person who helped you. Just send SMS , i used O2 and it worked for me.

You mean O2 topup card?

No, well, if a credit card to fill up, and registered in Russia, then you can at least from Antarctica to replenish =) as well as a terminal that can fund your account in WebMoney in Russia except where there is no ......

Would love to hear how I could have a Russian card if i was born and lived in Latvia? Once more- it's NOT only a russian service.

btw- ur english sux!

You mean O2 topup card?

yep. just a regular sim card which u use on a daily basics.

https://asterios.tm/index.php?cmd=shop There is a bar just choose Britain (Британия) as the coutry ur in. Fill other gaps with ur nickname and server.

btw- where r u from?

Would love to hear how I could have a Russian card if i was born and lived in Latvia? Once more- it's NOT only a russian service.

btw- ur english sux!

yep. just a regular sim card which u use on a daily basics.

https://asterios.tm/index.php?cmd=shop There is a bar just choose Britain (Британия) as the coutry ur in. Fill other gaps with ur nickname and server.

btw- where r u from?

Ok. How to donate with sms i know, but when i try to do that with my "3" topup card nothing happend. Just i lost my money for sms to foreign.

Now i live in London.

btw, thx for Help ;]

Изменено пользователем Qtvela

Ok. How to donate with sms i know, but when i try to do that with my "3" topup card nothing happend. Just i lost my money for sms to foreign.

Now i live in London.

btw, thx for Help ;]

Well then get urself O2 =) will solve ur problems ;)

ur welcome mate.

• 1 месяц спустя...

Swedish Swedbank now for some reason rejects robokassa. If gms would fix goddamn paypal i would go /happyface

Swedish Swedbank now for some reason rejects robokassa. If gms would fix goddamn paypal i would go /happyface

If u need i can do manual for Webmoney, so u can pay in WME

Try with InterKassa service

where in baltics are you? I might help u

Sweden.

http://geo.webmoney.ru/wmobjects/country.aspx?lang=en&country=212 might help you. I haven't tried buying gold with my SwedBank but I don't think there would be any problems if you do it with a bank transfer.

• 3 месяца спустя...

So guys i tried to send sms from O2, but still nothing, just charged like regular sms. Maybe GM's gona make paypal payment available? :) i think it's gona be great not for me only :)

Now problem is that i didn't receive the message contaning the code for confirmation when i trying to pay through "interkassa"...

• 2 недели спустя...

How come my posts got deleted? I'm just trying to confirm that i have the same problems as the person above. Just something for the administration to look into, that the warden x7 sms service doesnt seem to work. (For Britain at least)

• 2 месяца спустя...

I can't buy gold as well! I tried everything! Absolutely everything... SMS service not working from UK, robo and inter kassa not working at all for UK.. Webmoney not for UK as well! Please GMs! Make "PayPal" payments! Please. You will be a lot richer after that!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...