Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Who is responsible for deleating topics ?

Footsoldier1

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I really dont know whats the problem when our clan posts in the clan recruting topic

on english, as we are an international clan and anyway just ppl get recruted what are able to talk

english, so why our clan topic got deleated from there ? We have enough disadvantage here allready

why you make it even harder for us? Just because we arent russians or what ? Be fair dont deleat our

clan topic for recrutment anyway just ppl will join what talk and write english ....

Send me the text of your message. I will help you translate it into Russian and publish in the right section of this forum. Perhaps the message was not removed because it was in English, I have not seen him. Let's the administrator answer, if he deems it necessary.

Hello Thor.

But what's the point translate it into russian language when EU players understand english ?

I'm member of Ygg, and I can translate everything, but that post was for english players.

We aim for ppl what have like us the disadvantage of the language and if ppl look through the forum looking for an international clan and all is on russian they will not find us

so it would be useless to translate it so pls leave our clan topic on english be with the other clan topics on russian

You invite in the clan of English-speaking players only

This section is intended for English. If you want to write in other sections of a forum, write in Russian.

and /index.php?showtopic=72156">Read first

On our servers play many english-speaking ppl (I don't mean russian who know english)...

But for them isn't present what conditions, except english-speaking game. :'(

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...