Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Donation method - PayPal

MissLone

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I was wondering if it is possible to implement donation method via PayPal, it would be much more easier than the other methods that i got for my country - sms-wise, which I still cannot figure out how it workz.

Изменено пользователем MissLone

I think right now the administration is too busy with getting the new server in a good shape, u must have noticed the problemsrolleyes.gif.

So don't expect someone to answer soon.

I don't really expect anyone to even answer it in the near good two weeks or so ... I just wanted to leave it as a somethin that might be added to the "TO DO" list =)... eventually.

You can use the system of electronic currency exchange, as an example  Google search  but you need to check-in system Web Money. Perhaps in the future will be added to new methods of payment such as PayPal and e-payments via bank cards

and sorry for bad English, was to blame Google Translator

Изменено пользователем NATHAN

Yeah, payments directly from bank accounts/cards would be probably the best way, oh well, we are not in a hurry, got bigger issues now i believe, but still looking forward to it .

to convert paypal money into WMZ will take 14% commission

i think it would be much better if administration made paypal available....because otherwise this seems a huge loss of money...

sms is possible from many countries, so mby try some clan or ally member to donate for u and u just transfer the money to his debit card ... and its comision free

maybe you should try play without donation? it's more interesting, belive me rolleyes.gif

Изменено пользователем TatarEn

Here Admin told:

You can purchase check Paymer here: http://www.vinport.net/buy?itemid=175

We accept payments from them.

Payment by a credit card. For an exchange you receive id and password. In our site you choose payment by check Paymer and enter there your data.

to convert paypal money into WMZ will take 14% commission

i think it would be much better if administration made paypal available....because otherwise this seems a huge loss of money...

Изменено пользователем Stryke

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...