Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

exit lag

McPatty

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello, I've been using exit lag for a while now on the server, everything works fine but if i close exit lag down and try to connect to the server that way it won't login at al.... i get to the server selection press enter and it tells me you have been disconnected from the server.

i can connect to all the other servers without using exit lag but not 1.5x not sure what's going on any help would be appreciated

14 minutes ago, Zombi said:

Use vpn to log in, or change provider.

Why would i need to change provider? that's honestly stupid bloody having to change provider just to play a l2 server

2 минуты назад, McPatty сказал:

Why would i need to change provider? that's honestly stupid bloody having to change provider just to play a l2 server

So use vpn, or mobile internet.

21 minutes ago, Zombi said:

So use vpn, or mobile internet.

Right so rather than actually providing in depth help, your solution is to just use vpn or mobile internet.... got it, thank you for nothing

The correct response from admin should of been ,What's your ip so I can check for any bans or issues on their end ,once their end is cleared , then  go down the road of suggesting isp change or reboot modem or VPN ect ect 

1 hour ago, undy22 said:

The correct response from admin should of been ,What's your ip so I can check for any bans or issues on their end ,once their end is cleared , then  go down the road of suggesting isp change or reboot modem or VPN ect ect 

3 hours ago, McPatty said:

Right so rather than actually providing in depth help, your solution is to just use vpn or mobile internet.... got it, thank you for nothing

Many ISP's don't allow you to connect to Asterios server, the moderator here (and admin staff too btw) is aware of it and is sure the problem is not on their end  (it's not exactly like this but lets say that there is nothing they can do because its how their protection of the server works) and that the only solution they can give is for you to find what works by either speaking to your ISP about it or just using VPN etc. 

Изменено пользователем V1nt

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...