Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Support working here or not?

Marll

Рекомендуемые сообщения

now finishing 8 days how i make ticket to support restor my email every day they online but simple 10 min work can`t make i can`t normaly play cuz accounts know old cp they can log in and pick what they whana i lose hope so i`m try make a post mabye someon from staff will answer 

Best Regards John

John, just be polite and waiting for your answer. soon as possible they will answer you, I sure. and next time will not write to much messages. one time, that's enough. Here playing lot of people, so immediately, sometimes, your task can't be solve and you need understand this moment. good luck and don't worry. everything will be fine

Support is working here.

However, I do not see how they could "RESTORE" your EMAIL.

From what I read you actually want to "CHANGE" the account EMAIL. 

I am forced to endure days long spam from the same Support, telling people over and over to not share their account with anyone.

AS IF COMMON SENSE IS NOT ENOUGH.

Yet, you somehow "missed" all those warnings? And decided to share not only your account, but email too?

The most simple solution I can think of, is to create another account.

But it smells like you plan something else. You want to cut off everyone else from this one? All your CP knows your credentials, maybe the "stuff" you are afraid that you will lose, is actually their "stuff" as well?

You basically want them to help you steal.

Are you really that stupid, or you think they are stupid?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...