Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

New journey <3

newdisplayname

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello all :)

I am happy to join this family :3 If you wish to write anything you are welcome!

Regards,

Cardinal with love

hi i am legend from this server is the greatest player of all time

Welcome 😘

Изменено пользователем СенЖермен

You're welcome too. Wish you enjoy game, strong mind and stone nerves. but we're not your family, friend) just friends, just people. 

8 часов назад, СенЖермен сказал:

hi i am legend from this server is the greatest player of all time

Welcome 😘

look, is it also you family? I don't think so 😬 

Do not take it so serious and close to your heart but thank you :)

Изменено пользователем Juinne

4 часа назад, Juinne сказал:

Do not take it so serious and close to your heart but thank you :)

just sometimes need show people there own place, because they think about themselves too much. it's just fun, sure. we're don't hate him, it's just joking. how have you been?)

I wish to answer but I can't understand your English as it's very poor however thank you for trying! :)

Would you mind to use the Google Translate services as I am sure it will do better than you cause I really wanna know what you have written, I really do.

4 часа назад, Juinne сказал:

I wish to answer but I can't understand your English as it's very poor however thank you for trying! :)

Would you mind to use the Google Translate services as I am sure it will do better than you cause I really wanna know what you have written, I really do.

i didn't use any app when I writed for you message. 🙄 Why I need do it, if I live already 2 years in country, where people don't know any Russian and Ukrainian words. Even how to say "hello". what do you want for me?) we can call to each other and speak English without any translation, if you want. 

only checked correct, or now. and my sentences are totally correct. you can also copy them and put into app software, for example Google translate, but I don't think so, it's a good idea. with a bad fluence. 

you always forget points in your messages (sentences). it's looks like app copy translate) why english native speakers (my work colleagues) understand me well, but you have some trouble to understand simple question. 

You're stranger. Where are you from?😷

Изменено пользователем Izuna SarsCoV2

• 2 недели спустя...

Hello all from Athens Greece

Asterios x5 since start with a break 12 years on Chronos xD

16 часов назад, B3ast сказал:

Hello all from Athens Greece

Asterios x5 since start with a break 12 years on Chronos xD

You're welcome :) perfect choice

1 hour ago, Izuna SarsCoV2 said:

You're welcome :) perfect choice

Thank you mate :) Just looking forward for any international clan to join and have fun !!!

2 часа назад, B3ast сказал:

Thank you mate :) Just looking forward for any international clan to join and have fun !!!

Oh..it's so hard. Here as usual playing only Russian players, but you can try, sure. Good luck. If you will find some EN clan, can you later write me, please?) just curious and interesting

On 2/7/2021 at 5:31 PM, Izuna SarsCoV2 said:

Oh..it's so hard. Here as usual playing only Russian players, but you can try, sure. Good luck. If you will find some EN clan, can you later write me, please?) just curious and interesting

Even if i dont find its ok there must be hundreds who knows english here xD

5 часов назад, B3ast сказал:

Even if i dont find its ok there must be hundreds who knows english here xD

you also can find someone, who answered for questions here in general discussion, and in private chat, ask them about clan. at least, you can play with person, who know english well. add them in friends list and speaking, when you play. I think it's good idea. just my suggestion

we are playing at asterios some greeks lt and 1 italian send mail erebusanima or iunfeel we also now going to 1 LT clan they speaking eng

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...