Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Scammer at Oren (Dual SLS)

ColdIce

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Since i send a ticket to support at the beginning of the week for the same situation and nothing as been done since... and this guy doing it again, trying to scam people by adding a 0 at the end of the price tag, i decide to make a post about it !!! Watch out about this guy (DPmaster)

Here the both screenshot i took from him this week :

Untitled.png

Untitled.png.022489014c9729dfdd36e5c98cf8a016.png

Looks like the trade "anchor" or scam.

1. BUT, as far as I remember, you cannot set the price much higher then it is in a shop, and, this weapon isn't being sold in any L2 shop, hence, there shouldn't be any price restrictions

2. It also cannot be quelified as the "anchor", because there is a plenty of free space nearby.

/summon Admin/GM :)

38 minutes ago, PWN3D said:

Looks like the trade "anchor" or scam.

1. BUT, as far as I remember, you cannot set the price much higher then it is in a shop, and, this weapon isn't being sold in any L2 shop, hence, there shouldn't be any price restrictions

2. It also cannot be quelified as the "anchor", because there is a plenty of free space nearby.

/summon Admin/GM :)

Actually, he doing it on purpose cause its not the first time he doing this. He always put some dual at normal price and put one dual with one more 0, hoping that someone wont see it. This is concedere a scam on any server.

And yes, you have a message saying that the price is too high when you putting it over some $$$... i just try to put 190kk and yes, you got the message saying it, so this is not some kind of mystake, he would see it.

Изменено пользователем ColdIce

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...