Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Explaining the Manor system

sala

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Can anyone explain me how the manor system works??? when can i exchange the fruits for mats...i go everyday after the manor closes and there are no fruits to exchange,...i dont know rus but i can translate them :D thanks in advance for your time :D

Hi there.

In order to exchange your fruits for mats the castle treasury has to have enough money for the transaction.

the adena from the privete stores(tax rates)  and the for example grosery store goes to the castle? or the clan leader has to put adena there?

Just now, sala said:

the adena from the privete stores

From what i have read on forums the private stores in Giran DO NOT contribute towards the castle treasury(not 100% sure tho)

Just now, sala said:

grosery store

transactions in grocery SHOULD contribute to the treasury, but again not 100 % sure, i'm afraid you will have to wait for someone more knowledgeable 😅 

The most failproof method would be to get in touch with with the actual guilds who hold the castles and try to arrange some kind of deal with them.

3 minutes ago, Ouch said:

From what i have read on forums the private stores in Giran DO NOT contribute towards the castle treasury(not 100% sure tho)

transactions in grocery SHOULD contribute to the treasury, but again not 100 % sure, i'm afraid you will have to wait for someone more knowledgeable 😅

thanks a lot my friend that help a lot :D i can actualy understand whats going on with the  manor system :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...