Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Animations / File Edit

Dexterity

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Could i have from you admins a file which works in your server that removes only Song/Dance Animations? I turned ON LVL 4 on .CFG and i still can see Dance Song Animations and my FPS drops from 50/60 to 10 and STUCKS my screen A LOT, playing lineage 2 looking like i'm playing minecraft it's such a huge annoying stuff, and i see this kind of stuff is fcked up only here and idk why.

I replaced the animation with a simple one. Option in .cfg must be turned on for any value from 1 to 4. Try tomorrow.

Для остальных: теперь песни/танцы показываются с более простой анимацией (совсем другой), если опция "Отключить анимацию" в .cfg включена на любое значение от 1 до 4. Обновление завтра утром.

51 minutes ago, the Admin said:

I replaced the animation with a simple one. Option in .cfg Must be turned on for any value from 1 to 4. Try tomorrow.

For the rest: now the songs / dances are shown with a simpler animation, if the option "Disable animation" in .cfg is turned on any value from 1 to 4. Upgrade tomorrow morning.

If i understood correctly, there'll be animations still? Because that's it which is literally fcking my FPS (sorry for the word) and others aswell, no animations for Singing / Dancing by choosing in .CFG would be real good option since if anyone goes in CFG it's because it chooses to turn off to 0 any animation he wants to.

Изменено пользователем Dexterity

Forgot to update, so tomorrow.

Забыл обновить, так что ждите до завтра.

Анимация не совсем подходящая будет на замену, но потом подберем получше.

Значение 4 в .cfg отключало только ту анимацию, которая накладывалась на цели каста. А проблема с танцами была именно в основной анимации, которую нельзя отключать полностью, иначе не будет видно вообще ничего.

7 часов назад, Admin сказал:

Forgot to update, so tomorrow.

Forgot to update, so wait until tomorrow.

Animation is not exactly suitable to be a replacement, but then pick up a better one.

A value of 4 in .cfg disables only that animation that was superimposed on the target's cast. And the problem with dancing was in the main animation, which can not be turned off completely, otherwise nothing will be seen at all.

Then you should start making a Post here in forum with files that people could edit the client to improve theiri gameplay to a better and more enjoyable game, first of all would be Files that updater don't replace bcs it looks like the main Files, and those Files would do things like : remove Dance Song Animations at all (nobody enjoys that animation even more here that somehow is worse and kicks ur FPS out), Remove Mass Skills Animations only : Mass Group Heals, Mass Dominator/WC Buffs and Debuffs.. and more.

It gives advantage, i know it does, but it's only FPS advantage, and it's not so much since something is fcked up with the animations here, and those who also don't have a real bad computer, also can't play and enjoy the game in the correct way because their FPS drop a lot like mine do.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...