Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Seven Signs Quest problem (

Dexterity

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I can't find the book on this part, it says i found nothing, but there's no other place to get it beside this one, fix? hello?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435452406797434880/485905832345731083/unknown.png

dear friend you are badly looking for, I also did not find 1 time until I watched the video

U must check all four of the Bookshelfs. All my books were placed in the left-hand far bookshelf. Only one side of bookshelf is click-able. There is a trouble whith targeting this bookshelf. Sometimes u must click near it. Look

Скрытый текст

112.thumb.jpg.333b4074847208ca4d3dc2b3846d9315.jpg

U can find this video here

Изменено пользователем Ralk

21 минуту назад, Ralk сказал:

U must check all of the Bookshelfs. All my books were placed in the left-hand far bookshelf. Only one side of the bookshelf is click-able. There is a trouble whith targeting this bookshelf. Sometimes u must click near it. Look

Show content

112.thumb.jpg.333b4074847208ca4d3dc2b3846d9315.jpg

U can find this video here

No, ur wrong,, i made this quest more than x20 in PTS files from INNOVA (TOP Files u can find for PTS Clients) and every each of them was found in the right side (it's default), here it was bugged and when it worked, it ws there still on the same side i was.

24 минуты назад, Admin сказал:

We changed the place :)

I wish i could know before where it was, it couldn't be found there and then it could, idk how but it happened, it should be there since it's 100% default in PTS Files.

21 минуту назад, Dexterity сказал:

I wish i could know before where it was, it couldn't be found there and then it could, idk how but it happened, it should be there since it's 100% default in PTS Files.

After 1000 topics, I thought to put this book in all bookshelfs and scatter it across the floor.

32 минуты назад, Dexterity сказал:

No, ur wrong,, i made this quest more than x20 in PTS files from INNOVA (TOP Files u can find for PTS Clients) and every each of them was found in the right side (it's default), here it was bugged and when it worked, it ws there still on the same side i was. 

My "guide" is actually for Asterios server. I made this quest a lot of times, so u can go and clilck this bookshelf.

Some facts for u:

Asterios not interested in INNOVA server, asterios looks for the Coreian PTS server.

Highe Five chronic lasts about 6 years, there is a lot of "features" to play harder or more interesting. U found one of the huge amount of them. It's not bug.

Изменено пользователем Ralk

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...