Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Payment Methods

BlackKisa

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I actually have no idea who to contact about this so.

Before, I used Interkassa to buy some premium and whatnot but now they the provider for card payments so I am all out of options. I had tried other methods before and they either wouldn't accept cards from my country or require weird stuff like my photo ID to even register.

Are there any plans to implement other services like Paypal or something? Or could anyone please point me to where I can contact the owners/people in charge of setting up coin purchases so I could ask them?

Cheers.

There is a Bitcoin location a walking distance from me; guess I could use it as a last resort. Still, I have never been into the whole cryptocurrency thing and it's way less convenient than simply using a credit card without leaving home. Also, quick look into it says there is a 5% fee when buying Bitcoin which is eeh.

Thanks for the suggestion, in any case.

Изменено пользователем BlackKisa

В 10.03.2018 в 10:26, BlackKisa сказал:

Still, I have never been into the whole cryptocurrency thing and it's way less convenient than simply using a credit card without leaving home.

You dont need to leave home to buy Bitcoins :)

Its same as credit cards.

You can go to https://localbitcoins.net/ and create the online wallet in 1 min. After that, you can choose any pay method, choose a good seller, and buy bictoins, in few minuts. After that, you can buy golds on our shop.

Its not the best method to create the wallet (better offline wallet), and not best price (better on stock exchange), but very fast and easy.

I did a donation with ZEC couple days ago, the transaction has been confirmed and all is on blockchain but I didn't got any items,

I'm kindly asking for help

16 часов назад, mettalmag сказал:

I did a donation with ZEC couple days ago, the transaction has been confirmed and all is on blockchain but I didn't got any items,

I'm kindly asking for help

You must create a topic with payment details: https://forum.asterios.tm/forum/81-unitpay-интеркасса-webmoney-qiwi-яд-итп/

• 5 месяцев спустя...
On 8/26/2018 at 9:03 PM, Admin said:

No.

why? there is alot of players from not RU countries. Paypal is important thing :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...