Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Problem with Clan Level 5 quest

Caxapa

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi all.

The quest "Persuit of Clan Ambition" does NOT work - I have all the eggs in my inventory but the Mist Drake eggs are in my "main"  inventory while all the other 3 are in my "quest" inventory. Martinein does NOT want to take the eggs so I can continue the quest; he tells me to farm more eggs. One off the dwarf corpses (almost opposite the entrance of Dragon Valley) is missing, 2 Blitz Wyrm quest mobs are spawned there instead. I have done the quest 2 times (proof - 2 black anvil coins in "quest" inventory.)

Please either someone write / pm how to pass the quest or the Admins move the Mist Drake eggs to my "Quest" inventory. (Clan - DarkSoulZ; Clan Leader char - Hypu)

Thanks.

And whoever stole my game nick (Caxapa) please know that the real Caxa is here...:)

Скрытый текст

Shot00007.jpg

Shot00008.jpg

Скрытый текст

vnPz2J490CBo9gokHa52w.jpg

Скрытый текст

3Fvj6NsUukG0BmPEcztH6Q.jpg

Скрытый текст

9xbchbWF9UGV1KzrTULNQ.jpg

I also understood that You have problem with Mist Drake eggs. I should ask my colleagues if they know the solution of that problem.

Thank you GM-Kseniya for the fast reply. I will wait for instructions from you / your colleagues whether to delete the quest and start once more or whether something can be done to salvage it.

Update: Today, rather than wait I decided to go and find dwarf No. 3 (Fritz). After talking to him and killing some Blitz Wyrms (I also got 3 extra Blitz Wyrm eggs) I went back to Giran and talked again to Martien...quest continued and now seems to be OK. Shot00009.thumb.jpg.5b01667b60383e6d81ea

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...