Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Funny stories by Uncanny

Niurkt

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Yesterday to our fort was registered 273129865.pngGlobalAffects tvin clan. But they didn't come from fort begin, so Niurkt and EkzekuteR start easy farming of epaluates. After 20min. comes tvin GA clan and try to kill Generol. I (Niurkt), go to re-log to my SB (cannot say my nick now) :D and we kill all GA tvin clan members5 (tank, dagger, bish, mm, bers). After first fight we think thats all, but later we see one arbalester from main GA clan. He make a teleport point and leave....

... because Generol was killed, there was opened flag room, so I fast go to re-login to gnom and hidding all flags in whole fort, after that I go to re-log to my SB... So now we got some more time to fight and defend fort....

So after 10mins. come full party of GlobalAffects (4x arba, 2x bish, judicator, mm) and GA tvin clan five members (tank, dagger, bish, mm, bers). AND -----> I with my SB and EkzekuteR (bers) kill them all :D. Of course we die too, but we was only two people without healers and supports, they was almost 2 full parties.

I'm sad because I don't have a video record program, because the fight was amazing... TOP clan GA die and die again and again. So Shame.... After I hide all flags we get some more time and then we die, we fast go to fort again, so they have not too much time to find it.... Of course they find 1 flag after 15 min., and try to take fort, go upside and try cast, but we run like a burning man UP and kill the tank with flag and.... BOOM fort was defended!!!! :))))))))

2 VS 13

We win this fight.

Uncanny still waiting clan war acception by 13thLegion, GlobalAffects, Dash

Have a nice day! =)

2i7tpp5.jpg6rhq9l.jpg

Изменено пользователем Niurkt

Funny Story #2

Today to our fort was registered on of the TOP clan - 311123411.png Escalibur.

Fort siege begin and to fort come one Escalibur tyrant (~ +10+15) and attack fort gates. I and EkzekuteR kill this tyrant two times. So tyrant ask us:

Escalibur tyrant: I just want to farm fort.

Uncanny deffenders: Of course, if you only farm, go and farm, no problem :)

Escalibur tyrant: OK.

So tyrant go to farm one side, and we farm other side of fort. We and he farm about 15-20 min. and then comes another Escalibur tyrant (+16+20). He kill EkzekuteR. We don't fight just stay hold, and I say for Ekze, don't kill him give him one more chance. I write for both tyrants, STOP kill our member and farm, or you never farm here again.

Of course... They are "top clan" :lol: They ask help for clan and then comes Escalibur MM (+16+20) and SB (+16+20). So I re-login to my SB and we with EkzekuteR, go and kill them all. We kill them about 4-5 times, tyrant die about 10 times. And that's all.

I just don't understand... WHY people so stupid? We give all right to farm without any problems, why they try to kill us and after this, they die and NEVER farm in our fort...

So today was only 2 VS 4

UNCANNY 2 people:

1) BERS (+14+16)

2) SB (+16+20)

ESCALIBUR 5 people:

1) TYRANT (+10+15)

2) TYRANT (+16+20)

3) MM (+16+20)

4) SB (+16+20)

5) TYRANT (human with sub) (+6+10) he was noob, so I don't count it like a normal player

Uncanny wins agains Escalibur [ 4 : 0 ]

Изменено пользователем Niurkt

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...