Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Changeing systemmsg

zlosliwebydle

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello!

I made such thread in support part but I don't know... my english is too scary, support GMs don't care / don't know english / don't have time becouse fighting with lag and DDoS.

Anyways it is not important... Someone wrote there that it is not forbidden as long it doesn't give me "advantage".

Well... how to do it? How tell updater to pass that file ?

In serwer starting with "R" you can add files to exclusion list, but how to do it here?

Why i want to change it?

Becouse now it contains a lot of not needed infos for me like: cannot see target or preparing arrows.

Thank you in advance.

This is impossible, we are for fair play without modifications Client

Hello!

I made such thread in support part but I don't know... my english is too scary, support GMs don't care / don't know english / don't have time becouse fighting with lag and DDoS.

Anyways it is not important... Someone wrote there that it is not forbidden as long it doesn't give me "advantage".

In serwer starting with "R" you can add files to exclusion list, but how to do it here?

Why i want to change it?

Becouse now it  contains a lot of not needed infos for me like: cannot see target or preparing arrows.

Thank you in advance.

Hello!

Why i want to change it?

Becouse now it contains a lot of not needed infos for me like: cannot see target or preparing arrows.

Thank you in advance.

well you just made yourself a mess creating this kind of thread. You can't do it! Deal with it Just play the freaking game, or you want a relax in your armchair having a blow job and watching your toon lvling? How old are you?13?. My advice if you feel like your game client is not really clean, delete it and download a clean one. They Have a program that detects any usage of any 3rd party programs and then you gonna get banned and cry that you didn't know...well, you did and you do know,..delete the thread and go to bed kid.

Изменено пользователем Lyres

@Lyres - I don't know who you are, but I am not a kid. I am more than double that 13. Judging by your "kid" argument you are kid, or at least you didn't grow up enough and can't participate in normal D I S C U S S I O N. Maybe visti flame section or something.

@DarknessofHope - thank you, but I have already figured that out.

@Nathan - Changeing systemsmg is not fair play? Hmm, interesting idea. I must say you "killed" me with that argument.

Maybe you don't know what I am trying to achieve, well... here goes screenshots what can be done with systemmsg.

http://img830.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=shot00008p.jpg

I know already that it is impossible to show on screen damage you have done and damange u got since Gracia Final, screenshots are from HB client.

But I know that I can put rest of infos about buffs going up and down, about spoil activation and so on.

Can you please rethink idea adding THAT ONE file to exclusion list.

@Lyres - I don't know who you are, but I am not a kid. I am more than double that 13. Judging by your "kid" argument you are kid, or at least you didn't grow up enough and can't participate in normal D I S C U S S I O N. Maybe visti flame section or something.

yeah yeah what else you could have said :) you didn't see no argument,...just wait wait and you'll feel it from behind. You either blind or stupid (sorry).

You have started. You could normally participate in discussion but you didn't want to. Better to play smartass than to speak normally like civilised ppl? Correct?

(BTW:

..just wait wait and you'll feel it from behind.
relax in your armchair having a blow job
You got some serious issues you know?)

watching your toon lvling?
I think that is your argument.

I am asking for 1 .dat file that DOESN'T change game mechanic, no .ini, no .dll.

You are talking about 3rd party software, sniffers of all kind l2n, l2c, l2w whatever.

I am talking about makeing game more visible. And from ppl say clickers work here and if you have Nostromo or G13 you can do macros perfectly fine and still watching toon lvling.

Did you saw my link ? Did you try to play with something like that ? Or you are argueing about thing you didn't check.

zlosliwebydle

Nevermind Lyres, he is just retarded.

About systemsm.dat: in fact, Lineage/Asterios is a system folder (not Lineage/System), and Launcher (updater) checks ALL files in system folder for consistency.If CRC is incorrect - it replaces them with default ones (from updates server). There is no way you can disable that. That's sad, but that's how things are. The only way to make updater "ignore" modified file is hacking updater/redirecting it to 127.0.0.1 and it's obviously ILLEGAL.

Only Admin can change this, but i doubt he will.

In past we tried a lot to do this, but it's impossible. Admins didn't help us allowing to modify these files.

The problem is that updater rewrite all these files each time you start the game. So you need to overwrite them each time. Moreover in Win 7 Unlocker program doesn't work anf doesn't unlock these files.

@Nathan - Changeing systemsmg is not fair play? Hmm, interesting idea. I must say you "killed" me with that argument.

Maybe you don't know what I am trying to achieve, well... here goes screenshots what can be done with systemmsg.

http://img830.images...=shot00008p.jpg

I know already that it is impossible to show on screen damage you have done and damange u got since Gracia Final, screenshots are from HB client.

But I know that I can put rest of infos about buffs going up and down, about spoil activation and so on.

Can you please rethink idea adding THAT ONE file to exclusion list.

i agree with you that it doesn't change game mechanics, but admins are very unlikely to allow changing it or at least helping players with doing this...be it one file or more.

In fact, spoil activation is displayed in game chat (whether it was successful or not) ....and time of buffs can also be seen in buff line..or maybe i do not quite get what you're trying to explain

I think that it's just a matter of habit, all these system messages and so on.....for example, i would like to have multicoloured chat and nude patch smile.gif, but Asterios cliend doesn't have that function...so(

and time of buffs can also be seen in buff line..or maybe i do not quite get what you're trying to explain

This is impossible, we are for fair play without modifications Client

Better like that :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...