Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

disconnects

StefanDK

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Greetings

I'm getting disconnected all the time from the game, sometimes at login, sometimes after 5-10 after i successfully logged.

Anyone experiencing this issues?

I checked with my ISP and all its fine, restarted the router few times,etc

It happened yesterday also but it was less sporadic and i blamed it on the sieges.

Regards

The reason is someone wants to either get paid or to make people go somewhere else to play Lineage2 than asterios. Preferably his server ofc.

its weird but it seems its always certain ppl that drop...the high  lvls/streamers never dc.

1 hour ago, StefanDK said:

its weird but it seems its always certain ppl that drop...the high  lvls/streamers never dc.

During weekend sieges almost everyone (including streamers) had freeze/lag because of DDOS attacks. Although i had a few people in Guild which said they had absolutely no problems, not exactly sure why.

3 hours ago, V1nt said:

During weekend sieges almost everyone (including streamers) had freeze/lag because of DDOS attacks. Although i had a few people in Guild which said they had absolutely no problems, not exactly sure why.

That's not lag, that is FPS drops because shitty unreal engine 2 is not optimized for modern systems and can't use all the available hardware of your PC.

Ss there a main ticket/topic about this since i see no update on this ticket from the admins?

Any estimation on when this will be fixed/mitigated?

Regards

11 hours ago, Salemn said:

That's not lag, that is FPS drops

You are wrong. I can tell the difference between FPS drops and freeze and lag. During DDOS attacks server is too busy to send you a response so you get delayed response and you freeze/lag for a long period of time. Also its not the first time i am on a siege and normally everything is fine (ofc except low FPS but i am used to it in Lineage 2) and it was a lot less people in our castle than during Epic Raid Boss fights.

Hello everyone. I think this also belong to the discussion. I have been experiencing Authentication error for 2 hours straight now and I really don't know what to do anymore. My friends around can log and it seems fine for them but I still get this for some reason...

20 hours ago, Lalatina said:

Hello everyone. I think this also belong to the discussion. I have been experiencing Authentication error for 2 hours straight now and I really don't know what to do anymore. My friends around can log and it seems fine for them but I still get this for some reason...

I have same problem but i found solution. You should use vpn (I'm using vpngame).

3 hours ago, Hitroslav said:

I have same problem but i found solution. You should use vpn (I'm using vpngame).

Yes, youare right. Occasionally with vpn some countries work fine. Thank you :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...