Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Boss Respawn Time Pattern ???

ColdIce

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I found the page for the respawn time but i wanna know what is the respawn time pattern on server ??? This is the same for all RB ???

24 + 6 (-/+) ??? or 18 + 8 (-/+) ???

1 hour ago, boost2bara said:

24 +-6

Totally wrong... Cabrio die twice in 20 hours and 49 minutes delay.... so please check your information and give the right one to me when you have the exact answer !!!

2020-04-22 09:49:45: Boss Shilen's Messenger Cabrio was killed

Boss Shilen's Messenger Cabrio was killed. The number of attackers: 5. Last hit was dealt by Eyjafjaiiajokuii from clan AtomicPower.

and (20 hours and 49 minutes between each time he got killed)

2020-04-21 13:01:15: Boss Shilen's Messenger Cabrio was killed

Boss Shilen's Messenger Cabrio was killed. The number of attackers: 30. Last hit was dealt by Eyjafjaiiajokuii from clan AtomicPower.

Изменено пользователем ColdIce

2 минуты назад, ColdIce сказал:

Totally wrong... Cabrio die twice in 20 hours and 49 minutes delay.... so please check your information and give the right one to me when you have the exact answer !!!

Still fits to 24 +- 6 (18-30)

18+12 is same thing

1 hour ago, Buonarroti said:

Still fits to 24 +- 6 (18-30)

18+12 is same thing

Is not the same at all cause 24+8 means its a minimum of 24 hours before respawn plus 8 hours max, which is wrong regarding the last 2 times he die....

18 + 12, which mean minimum 18 hours... would make a lot more sense

So can someone give the right information please. And i wanna know if its the same for all RB ???

Изменено пользователем ColdIce

1 минуту назад, ColdIce сказал:

Is not the same at all cause 24+8 means its a minimum of 24 hours before respawn plus 8 hours max, which is wrong regarding the last 2 times he die....

18 + 12, which mean minimum 18 hours... then can spawn at anytime

So can someone give the right information please. And i wanna know if its the same for all RB ???

sub rbs have respawn within 18-30 h. rest rbs have different.

1 минуту назад, ColdIce сказал:

Is not the same at all cause 24+8 means its a minimum of 24 hours

But it's not 24 + 8, it's 24 ± 6 (so it can be '24 + 6', '24 - 6' or anything between). Yeah, better say it's 18 + 12.

1 hour ago, Buonarroti said:

But it's not 24 + 8, it's 24 ± 6 (so it can be '24 + 6', '24 - 6' or anything between). Yeah, better say it's 18 + 12.

Wrong cause Cabrio die twice in 20h and 49 minutes... which means there's no such thing as 24 hours minimum... the 18h + 12 (+/-) makes a lot of sense, Kernon die twice in a 28h - 10m

4 минуты назад, ColdIce сказал:

Wrong cause Cabrio die twice in 20h and 49 minutes... which means there's no such thing as 24 hours minimum... the 18h + 12 (+/-) makes a lot of sense, Kernon die twice in a 28h - 10m

dude, 18-30h means min and max time respectively. 20h and 49m is more than 18 and less than 30 so it qualfies. how to explain yet? what's your problem?

Изменено пользователем tsolan

Sorry, if I can't say it english correctly, but `24 ± 6` does not mean that `24` is minimum. It means `24 - 6` (18) is minimum and `24 + 6` (30) is maximum.

19 часов назад, ColdIce сказал:

This is the same for all RB ???

Sub RBs: 24 hours resp and -6/+6 resp random ( 18 <-> 30 )

Most of others RB (such as Varka / Ketra RBs): 36 hours  resp and -12/+12 random (  24 <-> 48 )

Name RBs u needed and we can seek its resp whith help of game-scripts ))i

Изменено пользователем Ралк

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...