Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Hello new player here

Behindthewall

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello everyone. 

I have been looking for a good L2 server for a very long time and after quite the digging I managed to find this "Oasis" that seems to be worth a while, but before I invest time in downloading the client I want to know if it is worth it?
1. I want to know if the online numbers shown are legit i mean some of the servers have ~3k people online? Is it true? 

2. What about the overall state of the game, is it bugged? What about bots/exploits, are there many bots online? 

3. How healthy is the international community, can I find a person or two to have a conversation in english? 
4. General gameplay is it interesting, is the server actually alive? 

5. lags, how bad is it? 

6. lastly, pay to win, is it balanced or is the advantage of paying is the only way to enjoy the game? 

Anything else?, I noticed that there are quite some changes in classes and and some game play elements, anything worth notice, like some really underpowered classes that I should avoid?   

Man, there is only one thing you should know - this server has a biggest online for all 14 years. Absolutely no bots.

Welcome and enjoy.

Цитата

Man, there is only one thing you should know - this server has a biggest online for all 14 years. Absolutely no bots.

Welcome and enjoy.

Than you for the reply :) 

I think I will give it a shot, can you give me any tips for a new player?  

3 часа назад, Behindthewall сказал:

Hello everyone. 

I have been looking for a good L2 server for a very long time and after quite the digging I managed to find this "Oasis" that seems to be worth a while, but before I invest time in downloading the client I want to know if it is worth it?
1. I want to know if the online numbers shown are legit i mean some of the servers have ~3k people online? Is it true? 

2. What about the overall state of the game, is it bugged? What about bots/exploits, are there many bots online? 

3. How healthy is the international community, can I find a person or two to have a conversation in english? 
4. General gameplay is it interesting, is the server actually alive? 

5. lags, how bad is it? 

6. lastly, pay to win, is it balanced or is the advantage of paying is the only way to enjoy the game? 

Anything else?, I noticed that there are quite some changes in classes and and some game play elements, anything worth notice, like some really underpowered classes that I should avoid?   

1. Online is real.

2. Bots are not allowed. So if you see bot you can send report in support. But actually I didn't see bots at all.

3. Most of players are not english speaking. But there are some international players.

4. x5 is old but still alive. x7 is not standard. Admins open x7 Phoenix twice in a year. And then merge it into x5. Some players like such gameplay (they play few month on start, have fun and then leave). Also who wants stay and play on x5 can do it.

5. Rarely. But sometimes happens.

6. There is a shop in alt + b. Some masks, hats, agathions. Bottles with low lvl buff, transforms, pets. You can check it. I'm pretty sure it's balanced. All of stuff you can get without donations. But also you can force your character's development with donations.

There is some features (in russian unfortunately):

https://forum.asterios.tm/topic/1918-это-не-баги-это-фичи/

Also you can register account by referral system and get a bonus (on second profession 1 gold,  and 10 gold on third). There are different links for x5 and x7.

Also you can pass clan's academy and get some money for the start.

Sorry for my English :)

So x5 is normal server without any class modifications? :) 

35 минут назад, Behindthewall сказал:

So x5 is normal server without any class modifications? :) 

No. Modifications same for all servers. Prophet can buff all party members as Warcryer. Prophet has vampiric rage and few more additional buffs. Also Prophecy of fire and Chant of victory are changed.

2 часа назад, Chaotic сказал:

No. Modifications same for all servers. Prophet can buff all party members as Warcryer. Prophet has vampiric rage and few more additional buffs. Also Prophecy of fire and Chant of victory are changed.

I see :) 

lvl 18 orc already, will go for Tyrant, currently havent found good material shops, it seems that people do not like to craft items here because material prices are very low 😕 Do you guys get items through riding, or Am I missing something, such key materials as Varnish go as cheap as ~100 adena? almost same prices as in NPC shops...   

6 часов назад, Behindthewall сказал:

I see :) 

lvl 18 orc already, will go for Tyrant, currently havent found good material shops, it seems that people do not like to craft items here because material prices are very low 😕 Do you guys get items through riding, or Am I missing something, such key materials as Varnish go as cheap as ~100 adena? almost same prices as in NPC shops...   

Cause server x5 is very old, thats resourses are cheap, so as iron ore,  animal bone, leather, steel and so on. So this prise is normal for this time. On this server included mandatory manor system, and a lot of working quest for resourses, so trading them isn't prophetly. Create a spoil, and spoil A grade enchant armor in catacombs/necropolis. 

54 минуты назад, IceRider_SVK сказал:

Cause server x5 is very old, thats resourses are cheap, so as iron ore,  animal bone, leather, steel and so on. So this prise is normal for this time. On this server included mandatory manor system, and a lot of working quest for resourses, so trading them isn't prophetly. Create a spoil, and spoil A grade enchant armor in catacombs/necropolis. 

Yes I have noticed, although resources are very cheap, some of the item prices are very high compared to the servers where I used to play, I wonder why is that, does the crafting rates are low? 
Manor system is cool, but I lack normal seeds I can see there is only Alternative seeds that do not give a lot of crops :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...