Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Playing solo

Palandrini

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I've been reading about the opening of the new 7x server on the russian side of this forum. Everyone seems like they know alot about the chronicle and know exactly what they've got to do.

Been doing some reading and search on High Five, but I'm still quite unfamiliar with late game in that chronicle.

Question: is it worth to start on this server, play solo as main support and be able to join late game activities with random parties/clan (as we all know russians are quite competitive and some spots are taken only by the strongest CPs)?

15 минут назад, Palandrini сказал:

Question: is it worth to start on this server, play solo as main support and be able to join late game activities with random parties/clan (as we all know russians are quite competitive and some spots are taken only by the strongest CPs)?

Hi foreign friend , try to play is always worth it, it would be a desire for you and the skill🙂

Hey. The Russians are very strong, but they are very kind. The most important thing you need to do is to learn their language, and then you will be very problematic. You can play solo and then find in cp. The question is different, what are you willing to sacrifice for the sake of playing with them.

It's always worth playing our favorite game. The main thing for you is to overcome the language barrier

The main thing is to learn how will be in Russian "bish! Heal!!!"  and the language barrier has been already passed -_-

Yes it does worth it

Will be a fun experience. You won't have a problem with finding a party. Asterios has a party  matching system that works from any spot on the server. 

Pm me if u interested. I'm planning on starting on x7 as well. Playing from Central Time zone. 

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...