Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Hello New x7 Server

moufes50

Рекомендуемые сообщения

hello ppl  im  Already in x5 server  and as i see many ppl will start in new x7 server 

atm x5 server have 10k ppl  and when  x7  open it will be like  50-50  +- 

i have some questions

some reason why ppl will start in x7 new server  atm when in x5  have some cool staff ?? items lvls buffers ?

Только что, moufes50 сказал:

hello ppl  im  Already in x5 server  and as i see many ppl will start in new x7 server 

atm x5 server have 10k ppl  and when  x7  open it will be like  50-50  +- 

i have some questions

some reason why ppl will start in x7 new server  atm when in x5  have some cool staff ?? items lvls buffers ?

New server - new life :)

many of these ppl from x5 actually dont play there. they are just selling items for golds and waiting for another new x7. x5 is too old, and its hard to jump as high as x5 players do ( i mean +10+sets, 16 weapons, epic etc) even if you spend your whole time on regular phoenix.

and here on x7 we always have same faces every new server. it has some stable community, and i suppose ppl like it :)

Most of the x5 community move to x7 to gain armor and weapons as it easier on x7 ,and after the combine of x5 and x7 they will have better stuff.

I think that you dont get the whole picture right.

The new server wont take half of the players on 5x server only. It hits around ~10k players by itself.

Last night, I realised one of my accounts is with "_7" prefix allready. So Ive been here for a while.

It is fun, it is full of life. Its lag free, no bugs, and even if something goes wrong (but nothing goes wrong), admins are watching over this.

This re-opening, brings back people who like the process of growing, the struggle to get on top. Constant pvp and pk for the best farming spot. Litters of energy drinks and snaks, and sleepless nights. Trading and dealing with the evil dwarves, who want your adena...

Get ready. Tomorrow is the big day!

Изменено пользователем Twinsen1942
edit some words in english

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...