Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Premium Account [eng]

xOpiate

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello,

Could you please describe me in details how to obtain and activate premium account?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Hello,

Could you please describe me in details how to obtain and activate premium account?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Yes)

Изменено пользователем Agger

you should buy gold coinarrow-10x10.png

Click alt+b in game and activate

Hello,

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

There is server specific currency:

Gold Einhased / Silver Shillen.

1 gold = 10 silver

Premium account is 1 gold for 1 day, 3 gold for week, 10 gold for month, ...

You can obtain this currency 3 ways:

1. Buy it ingame from other players. BE CAREFULL OF SCAMS.

There is a quest , that some people do, for collecting magic coins, that come to be gold and silver. They look quite different, but some people sell them and say that this is premium currency, and some unexperianced people... well they get tricked... Anyway, the price of real gold and silver is quite fair. At high level, if you buy gold (even for a single day, without time discount), and after playing 2 hours you are able to get the gold you invested , concidering you get 2x exp... you should be premium account (ПА) / Luck (Лак) all the time. ( I allways use week or month)

2. You can buy gold. Its really cheap. Like 1$ or so. Compared to waste half of your income to replenish your luck.

https://asterios.tm/index.php?cmd=shop

Make sure the link you use is correct. Double check. If you ask me , go to the site, and then to their shop. DONT TRUST ANY OTHER LINKS. (Including the one I gave you. yes. )

3. Vote for the server. You will get few Silver Shillens. Its random. Sometimes you get 1-2, sometimes you get none. They are used to feed fairy, turtle etc pets. Or to let your character offline, while you are at work. Or just stack them to 10, so you can have 1 free day Premium Account.

(You get mini-rune boost 30% xp for voting too. Not bad, not something that you cant live without.)

And for the last. You should learn a bit russian to play here. I started here few years ago, dont remember (~5). It took time to learn their language, and now when I look back, I dont know how I played here without beeing able to say 2 words to them. Great people. You will have a good time...

And to activate: ALT + B there is an option to increase the server rate.

(There is another way, you can use Reffer a friend option, and both you and your friend will get silver at 40 gold at 76 (after class transfer), but I think that this is not the option you are looking for. Anyway... your account should not be "linked", if you share account, you dont get bonus from inviting eachother to server)

Изменено пользователем Twinsen1942

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...