Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Dear Gms

Pherion

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Dear Gms or admins, may I suggest an improvement for the international comunity?

Coming to this server is something quite hard to do for anyone that doesn't know russian. I came here because a guy told me that this server was really good but I was just about to give up on playing because everything is in russian! Eventually i got some help in game where I found some international players and i'm going okay now.

But can you guys like promote more your server for international players?

I mean an english tranlslation of the site, like a small button to change from English to Russian. This would greatly increase the international pop which in my honest opinion is very very low.

And most of the russian players refuse/don't know how to speak english making doing anything in game very hard.

I know it's a Russian server. But Polish servers are polish and have a big int comunity. I'm just saying this server could be more friendly to international players. Namely making a translation for the site would be a great idea to get more international players.

This is my suggestion for helping out the international comunity here a bit.

I hope any gm or admin reads this.

I live in russia and earlier with friends liked to play foreign servers.

At us was russian a clan (not a top) simply for the sake of dialogue and the help each other.

My council find as much more friends of foreigners which will help you with Russian.

And if there was a server international as Asterios I would play there as more interesting

Изменено пользователем Foks1ka

One can dream right? :)

Foks1ka. I really wan't to play here. But it's very hard to find any kind of party. Nevermind clan.

When I see foreigners always I try it help them it is simple if you haven't found those people which aren't interested in it it doesn't matter

Probably create a theme in The general section about search of a clan or KP

Изменено пользователем Foks1ka

• 8 месяцев спустя...

i see this topics name: DEAR GMs so i will write here what i think would solve some of the LAG issiue (5x Asterios)

as this server has no autopick up all items get saved and it takes alot of its preformance...

i know this server grow up without auto pick up but at least implement over .cfg the option for auto pick up as the lags we

have are also coming from millions of items laying on the floor.

that is my surgestion tog et the lag issiue under controll

i hope a GM / Admin will replay

Изменено пользователем Footsoldier1

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...