Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Trade banned

Etherial

Рекомендуемые сообщения

today i had my crafter on for shop. i deloged him and loged from my laptop. i press to make shop again and i get msg your trade is banned. wtf? i was on shop selling why banned trade? i dont have anything sold too much or too low, no scam title, nothing.

Моя ссылка

Изменено пользователем Etherial

When purchasing:

- Buy cheaper than you can drop into the store (in particular for asterios / ember Gold Einhasad - 1 million adena, Silver Shilen - 100 000 adena).

When SALE:

- To buy in stores - selling more expensive than in stores (except for supplies, which allowed up to 100% markup when selling out the peace zones).

- For the Common things - selling at prices comparable to the prices of normal items.

If the subject is rare (Masterwork, high-grade, high level of sharpening) the player may indicate any price. If not then absurdly high / low price may be grounds for charges of fraud and the ban.

Write a "buy" in store sales, and "sell" to buy because it is considered fraud.

The list may be supplemented by the appearance of cases. Remember, in accordance with paragraph 3.1 of the administration reserves the right to impose sanctions even in cases of unforeseen rules.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...