Перейти к содержанию
Asterios

Vigwik Axe Health

Etherial

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Vigwik Axe Health needs blue crystal 17, we leveled up one, and ishuma asks for red to make weapon health. is it wrong description, or wrong from script? we have to find red cry now? since blue crystal in normally needed, i think is unfair if we have to make new cry...

Vigwik Axe Health needs blue crystal 17, we leveled up one, and ishuma asks for red to make weapon health. is it wrong description, or wrong from script? we have to find red cry now? since blue crystal in normally needed, i think is unfair if we have to make new cry...

I asked ur question to administrators, hope they'll answer soon and won't ban me for flood laugh.gif

http://forum.asterios.tm/index.php?showtopic=160706

ty please add there i have checked it in 5 sites and all say blue i can add links not all can be wrong

Still waiting for any answer.

Think u should exchange ur blue to red one and enhance weap.

PS. Last months fixing activity is so slow... The only answer is "We're working at new skill pack, please wait".

PPS. If have any questions about game - u can ask me by PM, i'll try to help u.

this is bullsh1t i traded my blue for red and now ishuma asks for blue... was fixed without any update topic... and without any answer to mine or fire's topic... this is irresponsible, at least make a topic informing is changed admins omg it takes 5 min.. took me a week to get 1 cry, 3 more days to trade and now i have to try trade again... so stupid.. ok u changed the script to ask for correct crystal... but what about informing players.. u didnt even reply if it is bug of script or simple html text on npc,if it will be fixed soon, later or never, so ppl know what to do, and u fix it without even announcing it... trully irresponsible.. you should consider thinking about your players since they are the ones that support this server.. :/

Изменено пользователем Etherial

Wrong topic for butthurting, buddy!

Nevermind of that - it's quiet usual for tis server wink.gif

• 2 недели спустя...

this is bullsh1t i traded my blue for red and now ishuma asks for blue... was fixed without any update topic... and without any answer to mine or fire's topic... this is irresponsible, at least make a topic informing is changed admins omg it takes 5 min.. took me a week to get 1 cry, 3 more days to trade and now i have to try trade again... so stupid.. ok u changed the script to ask for correct crystal... but what about informing players.. u didnt even reply if it is bug of script or simple html text on npc,if it will be fixed soon, later or never, so ppl know what to do, and u fix it without even announcing it... trully irresponsible.. you should consider thinking about your players since they are the ones that support this server.. :/

Admins like to troll people, mate, Nevermind.

Изменено пользователем Masticore

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.
Примечание: Ваш пост будет проверен модератором, прежде чем станет видимым.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...